Microsoft determines 204's AI a person?

edited February 2009 in Sam & Max
I was just tagging my images via latest version of windows live photo gallery, and I saw this:Attachment not found.
Yeah, looks like Microsoft determines that AI as a person!:)
and if you think it's not real, I must say that I can't make a blank space determined as a person without naming it, but in here AI's tag is blank.It says Person found.

Comments

• edited February 2009
    So someone appears to be fellow S&M fans (other than us)
  • edited February 2009
    You mean Microsoft?
    I don't think they are fans of sam and max.I think they determine that AI as a person because they like rude AI's who annoy you.(like windows vista's UAC!;) )
  • edited February 2009
    Well at least one worker has to be a fan to know who the Time Mariachis are.
  • edited February 2009
    Yeah, there might be at least one guy who cares for our lovable dog and rabbity thing.
  • edited February 2009
    Well at least one worker has to be a fan to know who the Time Mariachis are.

...No?
    He put that picture in the program himself. The automated person-finding system identified the AI. Microsoft themselves had nothing to do with it. It's just an entertainingly flawed system.
  • edited February 2009
    Of course. I didn't mean that Microsoft put the image in the program and determined that AI as a person, StinkomanFan.
    Just wanted to show the weird thing that happened while I was tagging my images.

I thought you were just talking about if Microsoft is a fan of S&M or not.I never thought you misunderstood the fact.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.