Save Location--Walking Dead 2--Mac OS X

I'd like to delete some past episodes to free up some space, but cannot seem to find where these are located. I'm not using Steam—I just have the game application in /Applications.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

To do this, please open the following file directory:

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory,

(Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path)

In there, you will find the Data, Meta, and Temp folders. To delete an episode's data, open the Data folder, and delete the WalkingDead202 folder. Then inside the Meta folder, delete the WalkingDead202.json file. (You can do the same thing with Episode 3, except everything will be named 203)

• Thanks, Mike. You've got your work cut out for you on these forums, huh?

One more question. Does anything change from your above directions if the goal of finding this folder is to delete an episode to save space but to also keep my decisions from those deleted episodes as I continue with the episodes 4 and 5?

Also, maybe important, is that the path, for me, looks like:

~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead 2/

In that directory, I see a bunch of files named like _saveslot1_checkpoint2.bundle, some .prop files, and some .epage files. There's also another folder, SyncFs, and that's where I have my Data, Meta, and Temp folders.

To do this, please open the following file directory: ~Library/Application Support/Telltale Games/The Wolf Among Us/ file directory, (

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, yes, the correct file path is /The Walking Dead 2/.

Please then open the SyncFs folder, and follow my above instructions to delete the episodes you have already played. Please note that this will not harm your save files in the process. Enjoy the game!

rofflayo posted: »

Thanks, Mike. You've got your work cut out for you on these forums, huh? One more question. Does anything change from your above directio

This discussion has been closed.