New Sam & Max Titles!

edited March 2009 in Sam & Max
:D Yay! These titles are so cool I'm going to have to rebuy the Sam & Max DVD thingees! (I don't have Xbox, I'm a Nintendo man.) By the way, telltale... When you rerelease the Sam and Max CD-Roms, can you make Season One Widescreen? Both the game and the DVD? And Fix the DVD so it doesn't mess up whenever you make a selection? Thanks!
Sincerely,
(FPTI)
Forrest Pickett Taylor I

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Also, will Strong Bad get a new title? Wait. It was never called Season One. Maybe there will be only one season of Strong Bad! Yes! Next Season: Homestar Runner!
  • edited February 2009
    They're not renaming the PC versions.
    Good job reading, though.
  • edited February 2009
    They've also stated repeatedly that they won't do season 1 as widescreen as all the scene staging is set to standard aspect ratio.
  • edited February 2009
    Quuux, they already did redo season 1 for widescreen. Widescreen support is available in the Wii version and as was just revealed in another thread for the XBLA release as well. They've just never released widescreen support for PC, which I do hope they will someday.
  • edited March 2009
    oh :/
  • edited March 2009
    If they introduced widescreen in Season 1, does this mean that they moved Season 1 to a newer version of the Telltale Tool/engine, and does that give us more modern engine benefits like being able to pause with the space key at any time or "proper" slapping Max out of the way behaviour?

I've been meaning to ask this a bit earlier, actually. Would sure be nice.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.