Original "Surfin the Highway" Hardcover on ebay

edited March 2009 in Sam & Max
Update: The item has been reposted for a minimum bid of $15.00. I'll enter the fray for this one if it stays pretty close to that, but there is a reserve now... Well, that's all the new fit to print. Peace out.

Here's the link to the new auction.

Original Post:

Well, its been a couple of months since I found anything interesting on ebay, and while it isn't really odd to see a copy of Surfin the Highway, this is the only Hardcopy that I've seen. The book is apparently the collectors edition. As always, I've posted a link to the auction and a picture from the listing below. The only odd thing about this listing is that the title for the auction and the item discription and not well written or formatted...But whatever. I've got a TPB and collector's edition of the reprint, so I'll stay out of this one. Peace out.

177a_1.JPG

Comments

• edited March 2009
    I had no idea that it was released on hardback as well. D:
  • edited March 2009
    I can't believe that everytime someone mentions Ebay that stupid song starts playing in my head. :D
    "I bought it from Eeeebayyyy...."

Anyways, wow. o.o Prettyness! I wonder who lucky person will win this bid.. the price is not that bad at all (for now.. )
  • edited March 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    I can't believe that everytime someone mentions Ebay that stupid song starts playing in my head. :D
    "I bought it from Eeeebayyyy...."

I love that song by Weird Al. XD

Also, I wish I had the money, or I would buy this. But sadly, I am broke. Oh well. Congratulations to whoever buys it.
  • edited March 2009
    It will go nicely with my Sam and Max lighter in cigarette case.

I love eBay--not the actual eBay, the concept.
  • edited March 2009
    t_mack wrote: »
    It will go nicely with my Sam and Max lighter in cigarette case.

I love eBay--not the actual eBay, the concept.

haha i bet that is really shoddy like all fake merch
  • edited March 2009
    I can't see this going for much as they used to due to the reprints. I personally think the bids are started too high, as why get an original when you can get a brand new version signed?
  • edited March 2009
    To be a true collector, I'd imagine. But then again, the true collectors already have it.
  • edited March 2009
    Auction has been reposted for less money. See top post for more information.
  • edited March 2009
    i have that one in paperback, and then i have the hardback signed and numbered copy steve purcell and telltale was selling at comiccon 08
Sign in to comment in this discussion.