Steam won't load Season 2 saves

Hi, I just reinstalled TWD season 1 + 2 (and 400 days) on steam to play episode 3. I've finished every episode since S01E01, and I was completely done with S02E02 when I reinstalled my entire steam client. Now after downloading the game, my saves are gone, won't download from Steam cloud or anything.

What do I do?

I've uploaded my support tool file here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/akuxi3

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. After looking over your Support Tool information, there doesn't seem to be any save files associated with Season Two. Unfortunately if you had Steam Cloud saving enabled, and Steam ever switched to Offline Mode, your save files may not have been properly saved. We recommend playing with Steam Cloud saving disabled, because if Steam ever switches to Offline Mode, issues such as these may arise. I recommend that you uninstall the game from Steam, then completely delete the save file directory from the game by deleting the

The Walking Dead Season Two folder from the following directory:

C:\Users\%Username%\Documents\Telltale Games\ file directory,

After deleting the folder, please reinstall the game through your Steam Library, and make sure Steam Cloud saving is Disabled. Then start the game, and you should not experience this issue again.

This discussion has been closed.