Can't Decide

edited April 2009 in Sam & Max
Do you guys think I should ge Whats new beezelbub(or whatever it is),Chariot of he dogs or Reality 2.0?

Comments

• JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    If you can only get one episode, I'd recommend Reality 2.0. Chariots of the Dogs and What's New Beelzebub are both great episodes, but they're better once you've played the other episodes in season two first.
  • edited March 2009
    Chariots of the Dogs and What's New, Beelzebub? are my favourite episodes.

But like Jake said, they're much better if you've played the rest of the season already, so you should get Reality 2.0. It makes more sense when you don't know who these characters are.
  • edited March 2009
    That's a hard choice since they are both three amazing episodes. As Jake and Shwoo say above, I'd go with Reality 2.0 (although starting from the season beginning with Culture Shock would be better), and then buy the later episodes when you can.
  • edited March 2009
    I recommend you play them like how you would watch a TV series: Not Random. So I agree with everyone else so far (or jusy go for Culture Shock if you REALLY want to play it like a TV series).
  • edited March 2009
    Culture Shock, and Ice Station Santa don't have anything to do with the storyline, you should get every Episode after that, but it's good to get the first Episodes, cause they're fun, and some things actually come out in other Episodes after that one.
  • edited March 2009
    I would also get Reality 2.0 if its a choice between that and the second season episodes. The individual series 1 episodes can be played with less confusion than series 2, which is more linked.
  • edited March 2009
    Reality 2.0 is the best game in the telltale catalogue (imho)
  • edited March 2009
    Reality 2.0 almost goes back to Sam & Max Hit the road, in terms of wackyness, so if you really want humor, crazy wackyness, Reality 2.0 is the one :)
  • edited April 2009
    Definately Chariots of the Dogs, TTG at their best, only the ending wasn't this tight but the rest of it was really great.
  • edited April 2009
    The ending was epic! I loved the way it ended, drama, comedy, action all in one!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.