TWD season 2 force close on my galaxy ace

Hi
I download TWD season 2 from google play I launch it and press new game and when the intro finish a loading screen appear and it force close fix it please

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately it appears that your device is below the minimum system requirements to run the game successfully. Where we require a minimum/equivalent Adreno 300 series GPU, your current device is using an Adreno 200. I recommend either playing on an Android device above the minimum system requirements, or contacting Google Play Support for any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests.

• This is off subject but why can't Android users get a release date for Amid the Ruins? Its been out on ios for awhile now and we can't even get the courtesy of a release date.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately it appears that your device is below the minimum system requirements to run the game succes

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies, unfortunately at this time I do not have any more information on the subject. When I have any information on a release date, I will make sure to post it in the threads on this particular subject.

Hegshot87 posted: »

This is off subject but why can't Android users get a release date for Amid the Ruins? Its been out on ios for awhile now and we can't even get the courtesy of a release date.

This discussion has been closed.