Technical Help

edited March 2009 in Game Support
For some reason when I bought Homestar Ruiner for my PC all I saw was gray ,and strong bad's green eyes. I know I have a decent graphics card. Come someone help me please? :(

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2009
    Hey Tom, first thing's first, try updating your DirectX: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=2da43d38-db71-4c1b-bc6a-9b6652cd92a3&displaylang=en

If that doesn't work, what are your system specs? Graphics card, operating system, etc
  • edited March 2009
    Sorry for taking so long to reply! Anyway, I downloaded Direct X ,and it's still doing it so:

ATI Catalyst version 02.04

Radeon 7500

Windows XP

Tell me if I need anymore information, thanks!
  • edited March 2009
    Do you need to update your driver? Here's the link: ati.amd.com/support/driver.HTML
    edited March 2009
    What Fred said.
  • edited March 2009
    I downloaded the driver and the graphics work now!! Thank you so much!! I'm having a small problem with the audio ,but I think I will try to update my audio driver too.
  • edited March 2009
    Hmm for some reason the when ever someone speaks the first thing they say cuts out. Is this a common problem?
    edited March 2009
    Hmm, no that's a new one on me. Try playing the game with a lower graphics setting. Believe it or not that sometimes affects the audio.
This discussion has been closed.