Change email? is it changed or not?

edited August 2011 in Site Support
Hey Telltale.

Yeah the change email function isnt really cool, i get op the box, types in my new email in both fields then okay, and it disappears? i get no confirmation its changed and i cant see anywhere if its changed?.

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Where are you trying to change your email? There actually shouldn't be a way to do that right now, though it's on our to-do list.
  • edited March 2009
    It's on the settings page tabacco, up top with change password, subscription settings, past purchases, etc.
  • edited March 2009
    It's on the settings page tabacco, up top with change password, subscription settings, past purchases, etc.

Touché, sir. I'll look into confirmations not happening on Monday.
  • edited September 2009
    I'm having the same problem- I typed in the new email address but then it all just disappeared? I didn't get any confirmation, also all Telltale emails are still delivered to my old address..
    Thank you for your help in advance.
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited September 2009
    Hi Paintbrush, I can help you out. Check your PMs :)
  • edited September 2009
    Got it, thanks! :)
  • edited December 2009
    i would like to change my email too, but the feature on the site now does not work. How do i do it?
  • David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2009
    Mick, check your PMs!
  • edited March 2010
    i have the same problem when i try to change the email adress, there is not any kind of confirmation and im not receiving emails from telltale because my old email adress is not working.
  • edited May 2010
    I don't think it's working for me when I try to change email either.
  • edited September 2010
    Hi there,
    same here... I didn't receive a confirmation email for my purchase - so I wanted to change the email address (Btw.: Is there any way to check the current one?). I just got the window where you can type the new address, but there's no noticeable effect after pressing the button...

So how can I check the current email address and change it?
  • edited August 2011
    I have the same problem and for this reason I lost the Jurassic Park refund that was sent to my old e-mail address ( I was convinced I had changed it).
  • edited August 2011
    Why does the email changing popup accept only addresses that end like @domain.tld? Having @something.domain.tld at the end is totally valid, but the popup just clears fields when I try to enter my address ending like that.
This discussion has been closed.