The Positivity Game (post a compliment and tag someone!)

2»

Comments

• AWWWWW. THANKS, MAN. We are on the same wave length a lot of the time, and it's really weird... in a good way, of course. :)

Tinni posted: »

(I don't know a lot of you personally, but I really want to give out compliments today so..) @SaltLick305 is a respectable, intelligent a

• YOU ARE MOST WELCOME FRIEND. We're brain twins obviously, we can be weird together lol :D

AWWWWW. THANKS, MAN. We are on the same wave length a lot of the time, and it's really weird... in a good way, of course.

• anytime ^-^

SaltLick305 posted: »

Thanks, onli-pal. (;

• @Gustav_Kenny is my bestie4life, yes. There is no escape. Also he's really cool and funny, so :D

Heh.. Heh.. Okay...

sardines posted: »

I think @Giraffehat is a pretty cool guy. He makes videos and doesn't afraid of anything. @Gustav_Kenny is my bestie4life, yes. There is

• Awwww....thanks Tinni! :-)

Tinni posted: »

(I don't know a lot of you personally, but I really want to give out compliments today so..) @SaltLick305 is a respectable, intelligent a

• I only speaks the truth!:)

ALIENANGIE posted: »

Awwww....thanks Tinni! :-)

• @Saltlick305 is someone who's been around for quite a long time, and he's a very good friend. Good that you're back, man.

@Deceptio is also one of my oldest friends over here, one does not simply forget about him.

@Gustav_Kenny likes to be kind of a philosopher and a good friend. Has also made his own bible thing.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

I have, indeed. I've been present in some of the Forum's most disastrous times. Thanks, bud. Glad to be, I suppose. (;

Rafoli posted: »

@Saltlick305 is someone who's been around for quite a long time, and he's a very good friend. Good that you're back, man. @Deceptio is al

• edited August 2014

@Deceptio You're the real MVP

@JonGon Awesome art

@Rafoli Because he's Batman

@LeeTheProfessional For a great story

@TWDFan86 you're awesome

@sardines you too

@WhatToWriteHere ...

@Markd4547 Do you wanna know how i got this scars?

@Yo-da-Man yo da man

Sign in to comment in this discussion.