My Telltale: messed up game order

edited March 2009 in Site Support
Alright, I preordered Wallace and Gromit today, and got two games that I already had. This is what happened:

mytelltale.png

The problem? Those specific episodes from Strong Bad and Sam & Max are now at the top of the list, and the other episodes are more near the bottom where they're supposed to be, minus these two! It looks kind of messed up...

Kindly requesting this: could the list be sorted alphabetically, or could it not reset the order of games people already have in the future?

Comments

• edited March 2009
    Yeah, I've been meaning to bring this up. Being the obsessive guy I am, I like to have the games in order, even if I rarely check that list anyway. I've noticed that SB4 and 201 have dropped below Wallace & Gromit, but still aren't in the correct order for their respective series.
  • edited March 2009
    Yeah, I know, this has been on my to-do list for a little while now. Sorry!
  • edited March 2009
    Yeah, some sort of flash add on to the page so we can click and drag the games into the order we want would be awesome! (and perhaps some tabs to sort the games by release date and franchise.)
  • edited March 2009
    I'd like the option to be able to gift my extra free copies of those games to friends.
  • edited March 2009
    I'd like the option to be able to gift my extra free copies of those games to friends.
    See here. :)
This discussion has been closed.