Jurassic Park BlackScreen (1920x1080 Widescreen)

Hi, I have this game, after the installation I run it and I got a BlackScreen, I can listen the sound but I can't see anything.
I have a 1920x1080 Widescreen Monitor.
I can't get a Windowed mode with dxwnd (a program that force the games in windowed mode), what I can do? Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again, and when you see the blank screen, please try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the shortcut (Alt+Enter for PC, Command+F for Mac) and see if you are then able to see the game correctly. If so, please then try changing the game's resolution and graphics settings to a lower setting, and click Apply. Then try switching back to Full Screen Mode by using the same shortcut, and your issue should then be resolved.

• I tried now ALT+Enter, but if I use it I can get a glitchy and buggy desktop, I can't click to anything.
    I restarted my pc.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try starting the game again, and when you see the blank screen, please try switching the game to W

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, please read this Sticky on how to run our Support Tool, and follow the steps to run the tool, and reply here with the download link copied and pasted into a reply. You can find the Sticky here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/44150/twd-support-tool-for-information-gathering

After receiving the information from your support tool, I will be able to assist you further. (Please note this is the Walking Dead support tool, but it will gather the necessary information for me to assist you further.)

This discussion has been closed.