Season 3?

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009
    i think TTGs plan is to leave us waiting as long as possible, so we get really desperate waiting for our next S&M fix. at that point, they'll release a trailer and charge us every time we go to watch it. i think most of us would be willing to pay XD
  • edited July 2009
    I'm glad that Tales of Monkey Island will be coming out. Strong Bad and Wallace and Gromit didn't really appeal to me, but this should hold me over until the time comes.
  • edited July 2009
    If anyone missed it, there's some season three information in this interview.
    VideoGamer.com: According to a fact sheet that I’ve read there are currently new Sam & Max seasons in pre-production. Can you give us any exciting news about how they’re shaping up?

DC:
    We reviewed the design just the other day. Chuck Jordan’s (designer) doing a lot of work on it right now. He’s got a pretty long history with these types of games with Monkey and the other Sam & Max episodes. He and Steve (Purcell, creator) and Dave (Grossman, design designer) got down and banged out some ideas. It’s going to be hard to top saving the world and going to hell, but they’ve certainly got a incredibly bizarre design on the table. It’s absolutely perfect for Sam & Max, but it certainly feels a lot more like the comic books than the first two designs. Some of the character designs we’re looking at were almost a little bit gross! Okay guys, let’s figure out if we really want to go this far! Sam & Max is the best universe you can create in, has always been my feeling. They’re capable of anything at any moment. With the right twisted creative minds it can just go anywhere.
    VideoGamer.com: What kind of release time frame are we looking at for the episodes from Season Three?

DC:
    We’re still reviewing it. Monkey Island is the big focus now. As soon as that’s out and being released into the world we’ll probably be full-bore onto Sam & Max.
  • edited July 2009
    By "a little bit gross" I hope they don't mean the Frankenstein's stripper kind of gross. Or for that matter those inane toilet jokes at the beginning of episode 204.
  • edited July 2009
    Maybe they can get the rights to the name, and call season 3 "Freelance Police".
  • edited July 2009
    Shwoo wrote: »
    If anyone missed it, there's some season three information in this interview.
    Thanks for the info!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.