HELP! Sam & Max DVD Securom problem

edited March 2009 in Game Support
Yesterday I have bought Sam & Max Season 1 dvd for my pc. I can't start the program beacuse it says that I don't have the correct disc inserted. I've tried putting it in both of my drives, I've also installed the game on my laptop, but it gave me the same error message. Please find the error log and a picture of the problem attached.
System specs: Vista 32 bit SP1, Athlon 64 X2 6000+, 2x1024 MB RAM, GeForce 8800 GTS 512, 2x ASUS dvd writers, one is on an ide cable, the other is on Sata, but I guess that's not the problem, because it would work on my laptop then. I've tried the solutions mentioned in the previous threads, so I'm pretty hopeless.
Isn't there any way so that I can download the episodes from the telltale store? Unfortunately there are no serial key whatsoever in the game box...
Thx for the help! :(

Comments

• edited March 2009
    By the way I've tried installing both Securom pathes for the game, none of them helped...
  • edited March 2009
    Where did you bought the DVD ? And the attached files are not, anyway...
  • edited March 2009
    Yep sorry this is the same text what I've sent to Securom, I've sent them the files as well.
    I've bought it in one of the game stores in the local shopping mall. Huge discount you know. Any ideas?
  • SegSeg
    edited March 2009
    Barnaby, can you include the screenshot?
  • edited March 2009
    error_message_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
  • SegSeg
    edited March 2009
    Ok, I'm going to need one more file from you. You'll have to e-mail this file to me directly at the e-mail address I'm going to direct message to you.
    1. Make sure the original Sam & Max Season One disc is in a local CD or DVD-ROM drive
    2. "Right-click" (click the right button of your mouse) on the desktop shortcut for Sam & Max Season One.
    3. A dialog menu will appear. Choose "Launch Analysis" from the menu choices.
    4. After selecting "Launch Analysis," a disclaimer window will appear.
    5. To proceed, please click onto the "Yes" button.
    6. Your 'AnalysisLog.sr0' file will be stored in the following path:
      'C:\Users\?YOUR USER?\AppData\Local\Temp\AnalysisLog.sr0'
    E-mail that file to me and I can see what's going on.
  • edited March 2009
    I've sent it. Thx for the help!
This discussion has been closed.