Sam and Max Wii - Yes I finally Got it - But, some problems!

edited April 2009 in Game Support
Hi all,
I FINALLY got sam and max wii the other day, but I have encountered some annoying glitches, the biggun being, is there a way to make subtitles bigger?
they are very miniscule in the game, rather frustrating when I need binoculars to read.

Second: I often find, between cutscenes and gameplay, there is a small lag, 5 or 6 seconds, its not major, but I think 'surely thats not good for the wii'
I'm very cautious about these things

third: What is warp drive (in the settings) I have alternated between having it on and having it off but it doesnt appear to make a difference.

fourthly, is there a way forthe game to become kind of, zoomed in, cause I have a small telly (not even widescreen ;)) and I find when I play sam and max I move the wiimote slightly it selects like 30 different objects, rather frustrating.

Thank you for reading and answering (in advance ^_^)
Lachlan

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Unfortunately there is no way to make the subtitles bigger or zoom in. Sorry. As for Warp Drive. You are correct it does nothing. It is a red herring menu option. Does the lag happen between all cutscenes or just the bigger ones and scene loads?
  • edited April 2009
    Unfortunately there is no way to make the subtitles bigger or zoom in. Sorry. As for Warp Drive. You are correct it does nothing. It is a red herring menu option. Does the lag happen between all cutscenes or just the bigger ones and scene loads?

I've actually played it a bit more, the lag comes when transitioning between cutscenes and gameplay, however short or long that scene may be, I've also found after playing some more that the lag happens when entering a conversation and sometimes cuts short a sentence. Also, whenever sam hits max in the air, I hear this horrible sound, like when you try and plug a cord in a tv, that loud electronic feedback.

It's rather obious that not much has been changed from the original game, which is great, but this honestly seems like this is a game for a perfect wii with no glitches and lags, and had a massive tv. Hopefully Season Two will be different with Atari.

Also, It sucks there's no warp drive, I thought with a warp drive I could mod my wii into a delorian :D, Nice one.

Thanks,
    Lachlan
  • edited April 2009
    Patiently waits for a reply while playing World of Goo Sam and Max
This discussion has been closed.