Wallace and Gromit: The Invisible House?

edited April 2009 in Game Support
I finally downloaded Wallace and Gromit: Fright of the Bumblebees but I found I unplayable. What happenned is that the majority of objects seem to be missing, making objects appear to be floating. Take this shot, for instance:
picture.php?albumid=225&pictureid=1503
This is one of the opening shots. It is supposed to be inside the house, but the walls (along with the table and others) are missing! Nothing like this happened when I ran the demo, so I'm not really sure what's happening. However, from the demo, it seems like an awesome game.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    I had a similar issue. Set the visual quality down to 3 via the options menu.

It works for me to then set it back to 5 or 6 and everything should be fine. If not 3 will work safely, but it won't be as pretty.
  • edited April 2009
    Seems like graphics card driver issue.
    Do you use the latest version?
  • edited April 2009
    Yeah, I'm seeing the same thing. I have the latest driver for my video card (ATI Radeon X800 pro. I know it's a bit out of date, but it handles all the latest games without a problem. Setting the graphics quality to 3 (or any other value) has no effect. Would be nice if the Telltale folk chimed in with a proposed solution.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    If you still can't get the game to run at quality 3, and you have the latest drivers, you might want to write in to support and ask for a refund. Sorry!
This discussion has been closed.