how EPIC is this?

13»

Comments

• edited May 2010
    Epically disturbing.

The pirate trio that won't stop singing on Guybrush's ship.
  • edited May 2010
    epoch

The way I use the word 'epoch'
  • edited May 2010
    Time! I mean epic

the Epoch in Chrono Trigger
  • edited May 2010
    Epic!

Ghostbusters the toons
  • edited May 2010
    Incredibly epic.

The Final Countdown
  • edited May 2010
    Cheesy to an epic extent.

The grand canyon
  • edited May 2010
    It's okay, I guess. It's not un-epic I mean, but the epicness factor isn't really off the epic charts. I mean, I've seen more epic things, but mostly because they include robot arms or steam engines, which gets kind of less epic every time they are used, unless they are used creatively. Though adding steam engines and robot arms on the grand canyon would make it less epic and more forced, which might make it epic in a post-modern ironic epic sort of way, like that Flash Gordon movie if compared to modern cinema. Though some might argue that post-modern ironic epicness isn't really pure epicness. Let me point out that pure epicness had gone extinct along with dinosaurs and magic, and the thought of finding pure epicness in modern civilization is absurd. When one uses the term 'pure epicness', they are merely using a hyperbole, one that is quite inaccurate according to science, since the existence of pure epicness would heavily affect the epicness field, and that would not have happened unnoticed. Of course, there are several strange epic phenomena that might be explained with the pure epicness concept, but these are merely the fantasies of frustrated epicologists. I'm just saying.

The Tick.
  • edited May 2010
    Hilariously Epic

Epic Movie
  • edited May 2010
    Very not epic.

Spider-Ham
  • edited May 2010
    Epic enough for me to know who that is

the comic version of Deadpool
  • edited May 2010
    epic