Dead City (Finale)

edited October 2014 in Forum Games

So I would like to write a interactive story with you all.

You can submit your characters below, here are some groups to put your characters in. I will create a prologue once this has become known, this is set in The Walking Dead world BTW.

Survivors:Brandon Gray(dead),Colton(alive),Josh(dead),Sammy Smith(alive),Simon(dead),Megan(dead),Lev Salazar(dead),Anthony(alive)

Group 2:Bandits:Olivia(alive),Steven(dead),Amari(alive),Leon Polonsky(unknown)

Group 3:Soldiers:Captain Roland Ruyo(dead),Private Austin(dead),Skylar(moved)

Group 4:Red Cross:Adam Bialy(dead),Julia Thorne(dead)

Group 5:Family:Randy Parker(dead),Madison Parker(alive)

Group 6:Hunters:Tim(dead),Troy(dead),Pete(alive),Felix Davis(dead),Jack Jelq(dead)

Group 7:"The Community":Zane Marshall(dead),Violet Taylor(dead),Silvia Lane(alive),Lewis(dead),Sinead(alive)

Group 8:"Saviors":Savior(alive),Vex(dead),Lucas Serova(alive),Kianna(alive),Miah(dead),Michel(alive),Nick(alive)

Group 9:"The Fallen":Blue(unknown),Veronica(dead),William(dead),Pvt.Xavier Daniels(alive),Gerald Hartford(dead)

Group 10:Prisoners:Skylar(alive),Thomas Cain(alive)

Group 11:Craig(dead),Markus(dead),Wayne(alive),Brady Willis(dead),Jonathan Oliver Jones(dead),Damon(dead),Daniel(dead)

More groups and spaces may be open later in time.

Chapter Finale is up (S&B )

Chapter Finale is up "Hunters"

Chapter Finale is up "The Mission"

The Finale is up

Comments

• I don't really understand. I'd like to do this but I really don't know what to do.

• Okay hes in.

Zeilond posted: »

Group 1: Survivor Name: Brandon Gray Age: 34 Ethnicity: White Apperance: A man middle of hight with dark hair and green eyes. Personality: Optimistic and trusting. All used be considering good traits, the same can not be said now.

• edited September 2014

Group 1: Survivor

Name: Brandon Gray

Ethnicity: White

Apperance: A man middle of hight with dark hair and green eyes.

Personality: Optimistic and trusting. All used be considering good traits, the same can not be said now.

• Name a group you want to be in, give your character a name and gender, age is optional.

I will write the prologue soon.

mr.quality posted: »

I don't really understand. I'd like to do this but I really don't know what to do.

• Group 6: Hunters

Name: Tim

• Im going to upvote any character ive accepted.

Group 6: Hunters Name: Tim

• Nice. Upvote.

Im going to upvote any character ive accepted.

• edited September 2014

Group 3: Soldiers

Name: Austin

Ethnicity: Caucasian-American

• Hunter

Troy

• edited September 2014

Sounds like fun, here we go:

Name: Adam Bialy.

Group: Red Cross.

Appearance: 6'4" tall, weighs 152 lbs. has gray eyes and dark brown hair.

Biography: An eternal realist, he sees the situation for what it really is and avoids needless optimism, although he tries to keep up a positive outlook around other people to alleviate their stress and calm them, he believes in the eternal doctors code, that is treating anybody that is wounded regardless of whether they wronged him or not, which might cause friction between him and other members of his group, he believes that walkers are no longer human and holds no sympathy for them, more than that, he lost his family early on to the walkers and would willingly sacrifice himself to save a friend, vowing to never let the walkers have anyone he cares about again.

He is shy and not very outspoken when it comes to matters where he has to pick sides, he prefers to remain neutral, valuing level-headedness and rationality, he prefers to leave leadership to others and focus on what he does best, he has a deathly fear of turning into a walker and would rather die than let the walkers have him.

He is very wary of strangers, but is very reliable and compassionate to those he trusts, his main goal is making sure that not one more person is lost to the zombie apocalypse.

He only resorts to killing humans when it is absolutely necessary, while he thinks that most people are redeemable, he knows that the apocalypse has driven many people to the edge of insanity and feels like these individuals are no better than walkers, worse even as they still have a brain to think with.

• edited September 2014

Group 6: Hunters Name: Pete Age:40-50s Traits,:He's wise and has plenty of hunting experience , he's usually keeping the peace in groups

• Damn you went all out, youre in!

Adam-Orzel posted: »

Sounds like fun, here we go: Name: Adam Bialy. Gender: Male. Group: Red Cross. Age: 28. Appearance: 6'4" tall, weighs 152 lbs

• Group 2: Bandits Name: Olivia

• Nice, but personally I don't see how "would willingly sacrifice himself to save a friend, vowing to never let the walkers have anyone he cares about again." goes hand in hand with his "deathly fear of turning into a walker and would rather die than let the walkers have him." Maybe the same reason he himself fear of becoming one?
    Though If one of his friends were surrounded by walkers, would he sacrifice himself? Would at least hesitate.

Adam-Orzel posted: »

Sounds like fun, here we go: Name: Adam Bialy. Gender: Male. Group: Red Cross. Age: 28. Appearance: 6'4" tall, weighs 152 lbs

• edited September 2014

If he was in a situation where no one was going to die but himself, he would probably shoot himself, but if a friend was in danger, he would definitely hesitate, but if that person was really close to him, he would go all out to try and save them, even if it costs him his life.

He is afraid of the walkers, but is more afraid of facing the same situation, the same feeling, that he faced when he lost his family to them.

I hope that clarifies things for you.

Zeilond posted: »

Nice, but personally I don't see how "would willingly sacrifice himself to save a friend, vowing to never let the walkers have anyone he car

• Based on the people we have right now the "Hunter" storyline will be a main point thing.

There will also be a "Bandit" storyline and "Red Cross" storyline.

The Hunters will involve the family, the bandits will involve the survivors, and the red cross will involve the soldiers.

We need more people and ill write each prologue separately, each with a first choice.

• edited September 2014

Group 2 Bandits
    Name: Steven
    Traits: Smart but often aggressive and impatient

• edited September 2014

Group 5: Red Cross

Name: Julia Thorne

• edited September 2014

Group 1: Survivor

Name: Colton

His past life as a college student going for his doctorate gives him the advantage of the knowledge of medical aid. He always liked the lab coat he got in class, so he kept it around, hoping it would show others that he will help them. Hopeful, maybe a bit too much. Always does whats best for the people, and he still believes people can come together in this dire time. He believes the only way to get through this is to come together, no matter what race, gender, age, or beliefs. Not too vocal, likes to let his action do the talking. He is not a good leader, but will do whatever he thinks is best even if told otherwise. He will keep his humanity and is not afraid of death. He does not value his own life much, so he is reckless and will do whatever he can to help others. He is very trusting, probably too much. He isn't the strongest guy, but can get things done. He is inefficient with a gun, and prefers a steak knife. He is not a nature person. He is against the survivalist type leader/group, and is vocal about that, and will not put up with injustice in any form. He would rather die than lose his humanity, because he doesn't want to live in a world where people are against each other all the time and don't help one another. He thinks whats the point of living if your just as much a monster than the walkers/bandits.

• first time creating a in-depth fictional character btw so yeah might be a bit bumpy

Colton posted: »

Group 1: Survivor Name: Colton Gender: Male Age: 24 His past life as a college student going for his doctorate gives him the adv

• if red cross if full, make him a survivor. if that's full, tell me

first time creating a in-depth fictional character btw so yeah might be a bit bumpy

• We are already full of red cross, do you want to be apart of survivors ?

Group 1: Survivor Name: Colton Gender: Male Age: 24 His past life as a college student going for his doctorate gives him the adv

• Okay, Can't wait! :)

Based on the people we have right now the "Hunter" storyline will be a main point thing. There will also be a "Bandit" storyline and "Re

• yeah go ahead and do that

We are already full of red cross, do you want to be apart of survivors ?

• Yay!!!

Based on the people we have right now the "Hunter" storyline will be a main point thing. There will also be a "Bandit" storyline and "Re

• K hes in survivors but still a doctor.

if red cross if full, make him a survivor. if that's full, tell me

• sounds good :)

K hes in survivors but still a doctor.

• edited September 2014

Group 1: Survivor.

Name: Josh

Ethnicity: White

Appearance: Mid length black hair with facial hair.

Description: An honest and well meaning guy who cares about close companions and will do his best to protect the people he cares for.

• Group 1: Survivors

Name: Sammy Smith

• edited September 2014

Im still accepting characters for the open areas but heres the opening for the "S&B" storyline.

???-Okay get in here and grab everything you see

???-Everybody have your bags? We got to get this stuff back to the group!

???-God damn its dark in here!

???-HEY! Keep your voice down, its a fucking hospital, the dead are everywhere.

???-Hey guys I found a light!

Alarms start going off

???- YOU FUCKING SHITBIRD!

???- Im sorry!

???- Quick lets get going!

Walkers pour through the doors

???- SHIT ONE HAS ME!

(Heres the first choice)

http://strawpoll.me/2532493

• OK,

Hunters
    Felix Davis
    Height: 5' 5''
    Weight: 110
    Eye color: green
    Hair color: brown
    Skin color: tan

Background...
    Felix is the middle child of a family of three. He's often under appreciated but is always understanding. Felix never liked video games or TV much, opting otherwise to be outside and by himself. Felix never had a problem standing up for what he beloved in, but always seemed to never be heard. Felix's favorite gun was an old bolt action rifle handed down from his grandpa. Felix never legally learned to drive, but what his parents don't know won't hurt them. Felix was never close to his family but the car crash that killed his parents hardened him. Felix doesn't trust easily but is always good to be around. Felix is a friendly person but isn't afraid to put someone back into their place. Felix was studying to join the police force and has some basic training. Felix also know basic first aid. Felix has always seen great value in friends and always puts other people before himself. Felix has never been afraid to die, he rather himself die than someone else. Many people Felix was around saw Felix as a good guy who had a tendency to lash out when he was angry.

Name a group you want to be in, give your character a name and gender, age is optional. I will write the prologue soon.

• He is into the outline, I hope everyone knows the hunters are a group of scavengers that are hunting the family.

However you can have your hunter being nice, nice people can be in bad groups.

mr.quality posted: »

* OK, Hunters Felix Davis Age: 18 Height: 5' 5'' Weight: 110 Eye color: green Hair color: brown Skin color: tan Background...

• Oh, when you said hunters I though you ment like the sport. Lol, OK then :)

He is into the outline, I hope everyone knows the hunters are a group of scavengers that are hunting the family. However you can have your hunter being nice, nice people can be in bad groups.

• edited September 2014

I volunteer as the father.

Name:Randy Parker

Personality:Sarcastic,smart and caring

Appearance:Brown hair,glasses and red jacket

• edited September 2014

Still need 3 survivors, 1 bandit, 2 soldiers, the Daughter (17) , then one more hunter.

After that this story can start.

• What I have in store for Randy will change him.

SwagBeast posted: »

I volunteer as the father. Name:Randy Parker Personality:Sarcastic,smart and caring Appearance:Brown hair,glasses and red jacket

• Survivors: Simon.
    Traits : naive and helpful dude but would do anything for the people he loves.
    Also : Meg (also survivors )
    Traits: simon's girlfriend; calm and reasonable woman who can be a little annoying cause she always knows everything better

Still need 3 survivors, 1 bandit, 2 soldiers, the Daughter (17) , then one more hunter. After that this story can start.

• I need one more survivor to start the first survivor chapter.

Still have room for a bandit,hunter, and 2 soldiers.

• edited September 2014

I want to be a survivor. Can you give me the background to the groups? Like are the bandits bad people or just trying to get by? Here give me a minute.

I need one more survivor to start the first survivor chapter. Still have room for a bandit,hunter, and 2 soldiers.

• Michel Ramsey

Survivor

Height: 6'5''

Weight: 210

Eye color: blue

Hair color: blonde

History

Michel was somewhat an idiot, he loved sports more than he should have, never learned much in school. Guess that's how he ended up as a manager at the fast food restaurant. Looking back now, man did he let himself go. Completely broke and out of shape. Living in his mothers bacement. Guess its his own fault.

I need one more survivor to start the first survivor chapter. Still have room for a bandit,hunter, and 2 soldiers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.