Season 4?

edited July 2009 in Sam & Max
I know season 3 has not even started but are you considering making season 4? If not, the franchise could end!

Comments

• edited April 2009
    By this logic, we should be pestering on about the 20th season, because if we don't reach twenty...by gosh, the series could end before twenty seasons!

Take it a step at a time.
  • edited April 2009
    i hope season 20 has pirates.
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2009
    Our plans for Season 37 will BLOW YOUR MIND!!!
  • edited April 2009
    I'm so over season 3.. I want Season 4... now!!
  • edited April 2009
    NO I DO. i really do.
  • edited April 2009
    I mean to ask if there is plans for a season 4 after season 3. If not, is there any other plans for Sam & Max?
  • edited April 2009
    who wants that? what we really need is season 3408957340895347534853477053875875348.5
  • ArtArt
    edited April 2009
    To many seasons! Brain hurts! Damn you mariofan1000!
  • edited April 2009
    Who cares about Season 4, let's make a fighting game with Sam & Max! :D Or a golf game. Or a racing game. Woot!

:D Nah, I'm pretty sure there would be more seasons, if Telltale just has enough ideas to invent new stories for S&M. But until then, let's just focus on what's coming right now, and let's worry about S4 AFTER S3 is done with. :) Otherwise, we'd get too many sleepless nights and a headache.
  • edited April 2009
    There must be a crossover with another series!
  • edited April 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »
    There must be a crossover with another series!
    Sam and Max Texas Hold 'Em?
  • edited April 2009
    I mean to ask if there is plans for a season 4 after season 3. If not, is there any other plans for Sam & Max?

Here's an idea: If season 3 is really successful and makes Telltale a lot of money they are a good chance to make season 4. Now before you ask a question about season 5 swallow a few razors.. I mean patience ;)
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    We'll keep making Sam & Max games until someone stops us. When that happens, nobody knows, so for now we're making more Sam & Max. :)
  • edited May 2009
    MarkDarin wrote: »

I hope you realize the implications of saying this.

40 years from now, when you've finally decided to call it quits and end Sam & Max at season 36, some whiny geek is going to pull this thread out of the Wayback Machine and say, "BUT YOU PROMISED!"

;)
  • edited May 2009
    whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA!.....WHOA..........whoa. I think your thinking waaaaay to ahead on this. Sure i would want a season 4, but it would take at least...2/3 years before they do that. What with the many other games coming towards telltale like possibly another season of SBCG4AP, Or (let's hope) some more Bone games. But for now, i think we should concentrate on what season 3 might have in stock for us. Nice thought though.
  • edited May 2009
    *cries* every time I head to http://www.telltalegames.com/samandmax, season 3 is nowhere to be seen :( *cries*
  • edited July 2009
    Do you mean that someone actually makes Sam & Max, I thought it was more of a documentary!
  • edited July 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    Who cares about Season 4, let's make a fighting game with Sam & Max! :D Or a golf game. Or a racing game.
    Sam & Max Kart. It's-a me, Sam!
    Cool!!
  • edited July 2009
    MarkDarin wrote: »

So season 38 is where it'll jump the shark?
  • edited July 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    So season 38 is where it'll jump the shark?

Naw, that'll happen sometime around Season 43.
  • edited July 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    Let's worry about S4 AFTER S3 is done with. :)

Nah, let's have Season Four NOW and Season Three LATER.
  • edited July 2009
    My guess is this series will hit it's peak at Season 42, when Sam and Max search for the answers to Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.