Just got Animated series and Book.

ArtArt
edited May 2009 in Sam & Max
It has to be the best book and T.V. show ever!:D
Okay that's all I wanted to tell you.:cool:

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Congratulations! :D

Both Animated Series DVD and the comic book are real treasures. I've got them too. :) And people look at them in awe when they pass by my bookshelf.

Yes, I bet they'd want to have as awesome stuff in their bookshelves, too. :D
  • edited April 2009
    I ordered the comic book the last week but I don't have the animated series.I want to know if in the dvd there's the subtitle option because I'm Italian and I have some problem to follow the speech...thanks in advance for the answer.
  • edited April 2009
    MaxLover wrote: »
    I ordered the comic book the last week but I don't have the animated series.I want to know if in the dvd there's the subtitle option because I'm Italian and I have some problem to follow the speech...thanks in advance for the answer.

Sadly, there are no subtitles. At least I haven't found them on my DVD. :( I agree that it's kind of a bummer, I'm Finnish so I, too, keep missing some of the jokes if the speech is going too fast.

..but still, you can enjoy the awesome animation quality! :D
  • edited April 2009
    Trica wrote: »
    Sadly, there are no subtitles. At least I haven't found them on my DVD. :( I agree that it's kind of a bummer, I'm Finnish so I, too, keep missing some of the jokes if the speech is going too fast.

..but still, you can enjoy the awesome animation quality! :D

oh...thanks for the answer.Maybe I'll buy in the end...
  • edited May 2009
    Now's a funny time to think about buying the animated series dvd:
    You're $0.05 away from free shipping on this order!

Ohhhhhhhhh
Sign in to comment in this discussion.