Sam & Max iPhone/iPod Touch Wallpaper

edited May 2009 in Sam & Max
Hello All,

I recently got an iPhone and spent some time putting together some custom wallpapers for it. I modified one of the desktop wallpapers that came with the Sam & Max game on dvd and it turned out so well that I wanted to share it.

I love the characters, and the games, and it's fun to see their silhouette when I turn on my phone.

sam_max.jpg

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    Oo, snazzy and sleek. Stolen.
  • edited April 2009
    did you steal that will, or were you saying that he did?
  • edited April 2009
    I don't think he is accusing me of stealing deadlinejon. I made it pretty clear that all I did was reframe an existing wallpaper to work well on the iPhone. I also had to fill in the void at the bottom part since the original wallpaper ends just below the character shadows.

I did a kind of quick and dirty job of that, but the bottom portion is always covered by the slide to unlock slider so while you can see it you can't really tell that it isn't perfect. The perfectionist in me hates it but it works :p.

I am glad you like it Will!
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    No no, I mean I stole it for my phone.
  • edited May 2009
    How do I put this on my iPod touch? Or can you only get it on an iPhone?
  • edited May 2009
    Go to your settings, hit general, hit wallpaper... and choose your image.
  • edited May 2009
    Hey Ooze23, I got it onto my phone by syncing a playlist from iPhoto that I named 'iPhone Wallpapers.' I put all of my custom wallpapers there and it makes it really easy to find them when I go into settings to change the picture.

If you use windows you could make a folder with a similar name inside the folder you sync pictures from.

Finally you can also use Safari to browse to this post and then touch and hold over the picture and it will give you the option to save it on your iPod Touch or iPhone. Hope this helps.
  • edited May 2009
    Whoa, that's really cool! :D
  • edited May 2009
    Hehe! Thanks for that, I don't have an iPhone but I do have a Krave. This fits perfectly on there! Should be good for a change.

samnmax_cgw_cover.jpg

I had been using this image since the day I purchased my phone, but I think it'll be fun to mix these up a bit.
  • edited May 2009
    jab1981 wrote: »
    I had been using this image since the day I purchased my phone, but I think it'll be fun to mix these up a bit.

Hehh, I've been using this very same image on my desktop :D
  • jab1981 wrote: »
    Hehe! Thanks for that, I don't have an iPhone but I do have a Krave. This fits perfectly on there! Should be good for a change.

samnmax_cgw_cover.jpg

This is my favorite Sam & Max image too!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.