Game lags... Wallace and Gromit EP1

edited June 2009 in Game Support
For some reason the game starts up fine. It gets passed the opening introduction scene to the point where I being the game (the tutorial). When I being the game it beings to lag on screen. All of my drivers are up to date and my computer meets all of the system requirements. ActiveX is up to date and so are my sound drivers.

Has anybody encountered this issue? Thanks

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Moejoe122 wrote: »
    For some reason the game starts up fine. It gets passed the opening introduction scene to the point where I being the game (the tutorial). When I being the game it beings to lag on screen. All of my drivers are up to date and my computer meets all of the system requirements. ActiveX is up to date and so are my sound drivers.
    Still - what's your graphics card? And does it still lag if you decrease the graphics quality setting in the options?

np: Yello - Bubbling Under (Motion Picture)
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2009
    What Leak said. Usually lag is a sign that your computer is struggling to keep up with the settings. Lowering your graphics quality and resolution should improve performance.
  • edited June 2009
    I have an 8600 GS GPU on my laptop, and Wallace and Gromit runs fine at the top settings - everywhere EXCEPT the tutorial, which causes some bad lag. For whatever reason, the filter over the video slows the heck out of the game. Every thing else runs pretty much perfectly with the detail set to 9 - my system just doesn't like that tutorial.
This discussion has been closed.