Wallace and Gromit Launcher - Internal Error (not game-breaking, just odd)

edited November 2009 in Game Support
Hey awesome Telltale support team,

Just installed The Last Resort and, just like with Fright of the Bumblebees, when I start up the launcher it throws up an error box that simply says 'Internal Error' - nice and descriptive!

All it breaks is the standard way of logging in and activating; it just doesn't appear. I can still click the link to activate an alternate way, and can then log in and activate just fine.

Once the episode is activated, the launcher behaves normally.

I've not had this particular problem with any of the other seasons' launchers.

Is there any way I can try and figure out what's causing the real error?

Dale

Comments

• edited November 2009
    I'm having the same problem with Wallace and Gromit Muzzled. I to get this "Internal Error". But I have no idea of another way of making it work. what is this:

"I can still click the link to activate an alternate way, and can then log in and activate just fine."

how do you do that? I would love to play this game anyway that I can.

Frank
  • edited November 2009
    I can play all my telltale games, but I just bought the Wallace and Gromit games and they all work great excep for the fright of the bumblebee. When I start it up I get the logo and the telltale gears and aadvark or something production icon, but then it goes to a blue screen. I cannot control-alt-delete to get out of it or alt-tab to park it or anything.. It is just a blue screen and I have to turn off the computer to get rid of it. I know that with the holidays you are backed up with help requests, so I will be patient with your response from my e mail, but in the meantime if somebody else has an idea, please let me know. thanks.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2009
    First things first, I would delete your temporary internet files and redownload the game. If all of the other games work, I'd be surprised if this one hit some weird driver issue, so it's likely that it's just a corrupted download. If that doesn't work, then we can get creative.
This discussion has been closed.