Annoying Bug

edited June 2009 in Game Support
This is a bug I've noticed in Last Resort...

Anyone else come across the bug where you go to comment or inspect something and your character just stands there?

Had to crash out the game twice now and I only got it 10 mins ago :(

Is there a way to stop it from happening, or an way to fix it without crashing the game?

Comments

• [TTG] Yare[TTG] Yare Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Can you provide any more details? Which interactions are causing the game to soft-lock?
  • edited May 2009
    Fallenkal wrote: »
    Anyone else come across the bug where you go to comment or inspect something and your character just stands there?
    I just noticed that Wallace does not react in any way when looking at the vase in the living room in chapter 2.

Besides, in chapter 3, when Gromit looks at the pictures on the bulletin board in the living room (and Felicity provides some comments), I somehow managed to leave this view without clicking the right mouse button, so the instructions "click right mouse button to exit" was still displayed while I was walking across the room. - From that moment on I could not look at the bulletin board any longer, which made it quite difficult to solve one of the following puzzles, as these pictures contain an important clue.
  • edited May 2009
    [TTG] Yare wrote: »
    Can you provide any more details? Which interactions are causing the game to soft-lock?

Start of the game when the cop is talking to the truck driver and I pressed space to comment on the sand bags in the back of the truck.

The second time was when I pressed space to admire the cheese crates at Paneer's.
  • edited May 2009
    Besides, in chapter 3, when Gromit looks at the pictures on the bulletin board in the living room (and Felicity provides some comments), I somehow managed to leave this view without clicking the right mouse button, so the instructions "click right mouse button to exit" was still displayed while I was walking across the room. - From that moment on I could not look at the bulletin board any longer, which made it quite difficult to solve one of the following puzzles, as these pictures contain an important clue.

Same thing just happened to me.
  • edited June 2009
    Anybody else have this? I cannot progress in the second episode. Whenever I look at it and Wallaces stomache rumbles the game freezes just afterwards (I expect for a little cut scene so McBiscuit can comment on hearing Thunder).

Help! :/
This discussion has been closed.