New Walking Dead Interactive Story (Needs 3 Writers Including Myself)

No longer going to do this.

Comments

• I've thought about writing my own fan fiction, but I need to improve my writing and my grammar, if you would like my help to write, just give reply, I'm good with events and ideas, not details.

• Your help would be appreciated, I would just need you to be able to work with my schedule and good partnership. Thanks!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I've thought about writing my own fan fiction, but I need to improve my writing and my grammar, if you would like my help to write, just give reply, I'm good with events and ideas, not details.

• I do not know how you want to plan, if by skype I'll try to create one. Of course I would have time to write, I can get 10 hours on the computer.

Your help would be appreciated, I would just need you to be able to work with my schedule and good partnership. Thanks!

• I think working over google docs would work just fine, if you could spread this that would be fantastic!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I do not know how you want to plan, if by skype I'll try to create one. Of course I would have time to write, I can get 10 hours on the computer.

• Well i guess you wont work with me in my idea then :(

btw dont worry i get it

• What do you think of comic?

• Sorry :(

Lord_EAA posted: »

Well i guess you wont work with me in my idea then btw dont worry i get it

• its fine im just a little sad ............... you were kinda my only hope for that fic........ But its fine it....it is....fine

Sorry

Sign in to comment in this discussion.