Life (Interactive story) (Accepting characters and cities)

edited September 2014 in Forum Games

So since so many liked my story Dead City (Still ongoing), I thought lets write another.

This story will be about a man and his goals in life. You all will help make important decisions as I write the story. So first off I will put down the basics for the beginning.

A young man, 25, named...Zachary Morgan (Why not?) has gotten a job at the city university in the tech wing.His life will change a lot over the years with new opportunites and goals. However he will also come to learn some peoples lives arent smooth and steady, some are dangerous, and that can make him a target. His decisions will effect the world around him. So now I need places and characters...

I need a city name and location in the United States.

I need characters too, just throw them at me, ill use them somewhere.

( I have permission by Blind Sniper to be here temporarily so this can get attention)

Prologue is up!

Comments

• edited September 2014

Hmmm....how about:

Detroit, Michigan

Characters:

• Leroy Black
    • Carol Pierce
    • Steve Mack
    • Andrea Wills
    • Jose de Santos
    • Paul Jones
    • Simon Atkins
    • Felicia Adams
  • Detroit?

Intersting choice.

Hmmm....how about: Detroit, Michigan Characters: * Leroy Black * Carol Pierce * Steve Mack * Andrea Wills * Jose de Santos * Paul Jones * Simon Atkins * Felicia Adams

• First one that came into my head lol

Detroit? Intersting choice.

• Well I might use multiple cities so ill use that first.

First one that came into my head lol

• Plus its life, you move places.

Thats a good idea. Just using one city would be boring.

• Thats a good idea. Just using one city would be boring.

Well I might use multiple cities so ill use that first.

• edited September 2014

Ummmmmm Seattle Washington , Roy Ceaser, Peter Davidson, Meghan Smith, Jason Hale, Yin Ha, John Dingo, Lenny Boatsman (That name was a joke)

• Alright thanks for the contribution.

Have any questions?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Ummmmmm Seattle Washington , Roy Ceaser, Peter Davidson, Meghan Smith, Jason Hale, Yin Ha, John Dingo, Lenny Boatsman (That name was a joke)

• Zachary meets a Psycho Clown & has to deal with him.

• Nope, Sounds Cool

Alright thanks for the contribution. Have any questions?

• ...What?

Zachary meets a Psycho Clown & has to deal with him.

• He meets a crooked clown that's a rapist & has to kill him or report him to authority.

...What?

• How about no, please dont be a troll here.

He meets a crooked clown that's a rapist & has to kill him or report him to authority.

• Alt text

He meets a crooked clown that's a rapist & has to kill him or report him to authority.

• Calm down it was a joke.

How about no, please dont be a troll here.

• I am calm, I was asking you to stop politely.

Now, do you wish to contribute?

Calm down it was a joke.

• Los angeles , California. Characters. Zoey Williams , Ximena Rodriguez , Ian Richards , Helena Parker , Charlotte Simmons , Austin Cage

• edited September 2014

Edit: Minneapolis

Alt text

• Anything intersting in this place that Zachary could do there?

Edit: Minneapolis

• Uhh... not really that place just kinda looks cool there is not much to do there. I edited it back to what i first posted so here he can sell drugs and try not to get shot

Anything intersting in this place that Zachary could do there?

• Derek Morslev, Leroy Eriksen, Bjerg Dew, Alcove Diffan, Evan Durron.

• edited October 2014

Xenia, Ohio (google it)

• Garrett D.- often seen as a nice and moral guy 18, in police academy.

• Kianna K.- great and friendly personality ( dating GD) 18, wants to be a graphic designer

• Nathan M.- can be quite a dick. 16 wants to make life miserable for the rest

• Joel B.- recently realesead from prison. 19, drug dealer

• edited September 2014

(Alright prologue time, this type of chapter will not be used often)

Audio log #1... So...My best friend Leroy gave this to me. Dont have much to talk about, pretty boring life. Well ill talk about myself, im a 25 year old guy. I recently graduated college, then got hired by that same university to work in their tech wing. Tech wing as in biotech, nanotech, advanced stuff. I live in Detroit, great old motor city...Almost went bankrupt a few years back, then some rich people bought it out. I am a gamer and things...Im pretty boring.

Well lets move on to family. I have a mother named Bella, lost my father years ago, killed by a mugger. I have a sister named Alison, she has a husband named robert, they have a daughter named Beth. They live in Seattle, my mom lives in Detroit.

Now we move on to friends...Fun. My best friend is Leroy, a druggie with a heart of gold. My crush is Carol, she doesnt know. Both have been my best friends since middle school. My other less important friends are Steve, Andrea, Jose, hes Mexican if you couldnt tell, and Paul. We all have Halo nights, bullshit Steam game nights, and Telltale games night. So overall a swell calm boring life.

This is Zachary Morgan signing off!

• Lol, if I had an introduction to life, that would pretty much be mine other than that's not my city and friends would be different plus I'm only in high school.

(Alright prologue time, this type of chapter will not be used often) Audio log #1... So...My best friend Leroy gave this to me. Dont have

• edited October 2014

#

mr.quality posted: »

Xenia, Ohio (google it) * Garrett D.- often seen as a nice and moral guy 18, in police academy. * Kianna K.- great and friendly pers

• Well life is sure to speed up soon, might do chapter 1 tonight too.

Lol, if I had an introduction to life, that would pretty much be mine other than that's not my city and friends would be different plus I'm only in high school.

• That's a good start. :) Except you put "borning" in there. Its meant to be "boring" lol

(Alright prologue time, this type of chapter will not be used often) Audio log #1... So...My best friend Leroy gave this to me. Dont have

• Cool, do I get to do the credits in this series too? Please!

Well life is sure to speed up soon, might do chapter 1 tonight too.

• God damn typos!

That's a good start. Except you put "borning" in there. Its meant to be "boring" lol

• It's okay. Shit happens. We all knew what you meant.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

God damn typos!

• Thanks, I fixed it XD

It's okay. Shit happens. We all knew what you meant. Anyway, keep up the good work.

• Yes... :P

This story will be divided into episodes, ill say when an episode has finished. Then you pick a song.

Cool, do I get to do the credits in this series too? Please!

• Yes! The one thing I'm good at!

Yes... :P This story will be divided into episodes, ill say when an episode has finished. Then you pick a song.

• edited October 2014

Chapter 1-Normal Day

Ring Ring Ring

Zachary lays in bed, his alarm clock going off

Z-Five...More...Minutes...

Zachary swings his hand around trying to hit the alarm. He eventually hits it, then leaning up

Z-Another...Yawn...Day.

Zachary grabs his phone only to have it ring immediately, he answers

L-Hey Zachary, where are you?

Z-In bed? Why?

L-I...Forgot to wake you up, damn. Well me and Carol are at the cafe, still waiting for you.

Z-Dont act like its my fault im late.

L-Just hurry.

Z-Will do.

Zachary takes a shower, cleans up, puts clothes on, then throws on a large fur jacket, leaving his apartment and into the cold November Detroit. It had recently snowed, slippery ice and large snow banks were everywhere. Zachary starts walking towards his car when a man in the parking lot stops him

???-Hey man, can you help me? My car needs a jump, im already late for my job. Please man?

Zachary thinks to himself. If I help, ill be late to hang out with Leroy and Carol. If I dont, he could be fired.

(Choice)

http://strawpoll.me/2688734

• I hope that guys not a murder or mugger...

Chapter 1-Normal Day Ring Ring Ring Zachary lays in bed, his alarm clock going off Z-Five...More...Minutes... Zachary swings his

• Maybe he is...

OR just a normal guy who is having a bad day.

I hope that guys not a murder or mugger...

• Decisions...

Maybe he is... OR just a normal guy who is having a bad day.

• (!) Saltlick123 will remember that when deciding

Maybe he is... OR just a normal guy who is having a bad day.

• Zoey Williams
    age 18
    she always wanted to be a singer. She is egocentric stupid and hot

Ximena Rodriguez
    age 20
    hooker but wanted to leave it. Have a son

Ian Richards
    age 50
    old rich businessman.

Helena Parker
    age 25
    cop, agressive

Charlotte Simmons
    age 31
    famous actress, caring but mean

Austin Cage
    age 22
    videogame developer , fun , creative

supersagig posted: »

Los angeles , California. Characters. Zoey Williams , Ximena Rodriguez , Ian Richards , Helena Parker , Charlotte Simmons , Austin Cage

Sign in to comment in this discussion.