Can't find remote control

edited June 2009 in Game Support
After I pick up the remote for the Sniffer 3000 and walk out of the house it is gone, is anyone else having this problem. How do I find it, where did it go?

Comments

• edited May 2009
    After I pick up the remote for the Sniffer 3000 and walk out of the house it is gone, is anyone else having this problem. How do I find it, where did it go?
    Could you be a bit more specific? Which act are you talking about? Are you leaving the house as Wallace or as Gromit? - If you are playing Gromit already, please remember that it was Wallace who picked it up originally, so you need to find it again. If you are still playing Wallace, maybe so inventory contains more items than can be displayed on the screen. Have you tried to scroll through the inventory? Maybe it is still there.
  • edited May 2009
    I am playing episode one and I am leaving the house as Wallace and I picked up the remote for the Sniffer 3000 as Wallace. When I get to the police station to try and free the sniffer and I scroll all the way through my inventory, it is gone. I even tried to play the game over but the same thing happened. It's bugging me.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    This sounds like a bug - I'm going to transfer to our support forum.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Are you opening up your inventory or are you just scrolling through your items with the mouse-wheel. Because of the way the remote works (it isn't an item you can use on something else), you cannot reach it by scrolling through to it. You can only access it by opening your inventory. Sorry for the confusion!
  • edited June 2009

It worked on my xbla, no problems... good luck
This discussion has been closed.