Walking dead season 2 en español

Me pueden indicar si hay alguna aplicación para traducir el juego al español en PS VITA, lo descarge de Play Store

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately at this time the only announced language for The Walking Dead: Season Two, is English. For the latest news and announcements, please check out our Blog, Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned there for updates!

Blog: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheWalkingDeadGame

Twitter: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

• Any news about languages included in discs versions?
    Cannot find any statement at all about that.
    Is it multi or english only?

I apologize for the inconvenience, unfortunately at this time the only announced language for The Walking Dead: Season Two, is English. For

• I remember when telltale games had spanish subtitles and english voices.... I think that worked real good. I'm used to play with my girlfriend by my side and she doesnt understand english.... You should be aiming to get that kind of localization .

The physical disc versions of The Walking Dead: Season Two include Spanish subtitles on the discs. The digital download versions of Season Two for Xbox 360/One and PS3/PS4 should now also include Spanish Subtitles. If you have the digital version of the game, please make sure that you have updated the game to the latest version, and you should have Spanish subtitles available for you as long as your system language is set to Spanish language.

Dixoo posted: »

I remember when telltale games had spanish subtitles and english voices.... I think that worked real good. I'm used to play with my girlfriend by my side and she doesnt understand english.... You should be aiming to get that kind of localization .

• Will multilanguage soon be added also to Steam or is it a console exclusive?

What is the actual full list of languages provided in console versions?

Thank you for your patience.

The physical disc versions of The Walking Dead: Season Two include Spanish subtitles on the discs. The digital download versions of Season T

• edited November 2014

Hi Mike! I've already finished the second season in english but my girlfriend would also like to play it in spanish! Will we get spanish subtitles for season 2 on PSVITA anytime soon? I try to look for updates everyday but nothing appears so far... any plans about it? Thanks in advance!!

The physical disc versions of The Walking Dead: Season Two include Spanish subtitles on the discs. The digital download versions of Season T

• Hi, I have TWD S01 has subtitles in Spanish, my question is for you to download the demo of season 2 and this only in English. Full game itself brings subtitles in Spanish? the same question about Wolf among us, in playstation vita.

• edited November 2014

Of course i was talking about digital download version of the game for psvita. The retail version of the game DOES INCLUDE spanish subtitles. We users just can't understand how is it possible that the digital version downloaded from the ps store doesn't. (Are we second-class buyers?) We are a little bit upset about this. I used to buy everything telltale publishes, but not sure if i'm looking forward to buy anything else seeing the way you are handling all this vita issue, not even responding user's posts and giving no answer on whether we are finally getting an update or not.

• It is shameful that the same game this without subtitles in the PSN STORE

Unfortunately at this time, we have not announced plans to update the PS Vita version of Season Two with Spanish Subtitles. I will make sure to pass your interest along to the team!

• edited November 2014

Hello. Thank you for make the fantastic games that you done. I have the physical versions of TWDS2 for ps4 and ps vita (yes, the two) and both doesn't have the Spanish subtitles. The same happens with my physical version of The wolf among us. Where I can get the subtitles for these games; I didn’t found the subtitles options in the menu…Thanks a lot.

Edit.
    I am from Mexico. I wonder that the Spanish subs is only for Spain...

edited December 2014

Please make sure your PS4's System Language is set to Spanish before starting the game, and the subtitles should automatically change to Spanish when starting the game.

Pyro_Snake posted: »

Hello. Thank you for make the fantastic games that you done. I have the physical versions of TWDS2 for ps4 and ps vita (yes, the two) and b

This discussion has been closed.