Identity of the developer cannot be confirmed

I had previously purchased the Walking Dead Season 1 but I tried to reopen it to play again but it would not open it. I deleted the old version and files and downloaded it again but when I try to open it it says, "Walking Dead can't be opened because the identity of the developer cannot be confirmed" I have no idea how to fix this so I can play the game again. Can anyone help? I have the game downloaded on my Macbook if that helps any.
Thanks!

Comments

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to disable Gatekeeper - To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select System Preferences. Now select Security. If the padlock in the bottom left corner of this screen is not open, click on it. You will now see 3 options for downloaded applications, they are: Mac Store, Mac Store and identified developers, and Anywhere. Please select Anywhere and then confirm your selection. Once this is done, please attempt to download the game from our website.

• Thanks so much for your help I really appreciate it!

EvanK posted: »

I apologize for the inconvenience. You may need to disable Gatekeeper - To do this, click the Apple logo on the top toolbar and select Syst

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I'm glad I could help. Enjoy the game!

Thanks so much for your help I really appreciate it!

• I'm having the same problem. I've downloaded and played The Walking Dead Season 1 just fine. Now that i've purchased and downloaded season 2 its giving me the " Identity of the developer cannot be confirmed" message too. I have the PC/ Windows version however. What can I do?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

This is mostly a Mac error message. If you are experiencing it on a PC, can you please take a screenshot of the error message?

Jlking6 posted: »

I'm having the same problem. I've downloaded and played The Walking Dead Season 1 just fine. Now that i've purchased and downloaded season 2

This discussion has been closed.