Sam & Max: Freelance Police DVD FR ????

edited May 2009 in Sam & Max
Hello has all, Voila I am new, and I am very a fan of the series of Sam*Max Et Voila I would like to ask a question, seen that it is the official forum?!
Voila since quite a lot of time(weather) I am has the search(research) for The series animated(stimulated) by Sam and Max Freelance Polices who was spread(diffused) on the French chaine France3 .

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Adventures_of_Sam_&_Max:_Freelance_Police

And I think of the DVD Français version never went out in France, thus has the equipped Shall Be you he(it) possible to make a DVD exit(release)

Ps: I am French thus I have one can of the Bad has to write ^^

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    As far as I know, the only Freelance Police DVD is the English one that Shout Factory released last year (we sell it in our store). We weren't involved in the making of that DVD so our knowledge of the situation is pretty limited, but you could email Shout Factory or post on their forum, and ask if they know anything about the possibility of a French DVD. They might at least know who you could ask.
  • edited May 2009
    Thank you :) I sent a message has lors forums.
    But in fact I have another question and idea which can be interesting " it is sjute my idea " How I said in forum:

" now the year idea! Of exit ( release ) the DVD Sam and with the fellow man Max Video games Sam and max season 2 now 3 one PC now WII we have kind Pack Collector!??"

And seen that it is you who made games(sets) and the exit(release) of games(sets) Sam and Max US season 1 2 3 and HAD, and that you made some Bonus on US version! Why to make also for the version Europe with a DVD Sam and Max FR 25 Episode and some girl goodies card(map) arts? ^^ bitter I have to give my idea which can walked(worked) well
    Openly(Frankly)?
  • edited May 2009
    You seem to be using automatic translation software. If so, could you please either not do that or use a better one? That was almost impossible to read. Try Google Translate. It's not perfect, but it usually translates French into understandable English.
  • edited May 2009
    Sorry I used "Reverso" :(

Thank you, I sent a message at the forums.
    But in fact, I have another question and the idea may be interesting, it's just my idea how I've said in the forum:

"Making a DVD of Sam and Max" French "on the video game Max Sam and Max season 2 and 3! On a sort of collection? "

Since you made the game, and its output of Sam and Max in U.S. and Europe 1 2 3 season, and there are bonuses in the U.S. version! Why do it for the Europe version with a DVD with episodes of Sam and Max, 25 FR, and a few goodies? ^ ^, This is just my idea
    frankly?

PS: Thank you for the links Shwoo :)"
  • edited May 2009
    sonic1991 wrote: »
    Sorry I used "Reverso" :(

Thank you, I sent a message at the forums.
    But in fact, I have another question and the idea may be interesting, it's just my idea how I've said in the forum:

"Making a DVD of Sam and Max" French "on the video game Max Sam and Max season 2 and 3! On a sort of collection? "

Since you made the game, and its output of Sam and Max in U.S. and Europe 1 2 3 season, and there are bonuses in the U.S. version! Why do it for the Europe version with a DVD with episodes of Sam and Max, 25 FR, and a few goodies? ^ ^, This is just my idea
    frankly?

PS: Thank you for the links Shwoo :)"

Ok I'm a little confused do you want a box set of all the seasons after 3 has been finished, or do you want a big box version of the game or the telltale version
  • edited May 2009
    ..Or perhaps he/she means that the Telltale version is full of goodies like machinima videos and such.. and why Europe version doesn't have them. :)

Well, I have to say that I agree. Would love to have those goodies on my disk too, I just can't online shop for US DVD's right now. :D
Sign in to comment in this discussion.