Fatal Game crash on XBL

edited May 2009 in Game Support
So we have been playing the game since yesterday.. its crashed on us a few times and we have had to start again from the last save game....

BUT in chapter 2 when you shoot the bees in the garden it does a save and crashes... then when we try to reload it goes to the save game thats crashed...... only soulution... start a new frigging game.. from the begining. and the same thing happens again.
NOT AMUSED .... GAME NOT WORKING PLEASE FIX SOON....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• edited May 2009
    OK so my thread has been mooved meening it was read and no reply... WTF...
    Is nobody else got this crash???

what can be done? No suggetions.. HOW BOUT MY 800 MS points back for a game that wont play? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • edited May 2009
    Dude calm down, maybe someone who was in telltale's PR department f.e. Emily,who couldn't help with the nature of your problem. Have you considered a file in the download could have corrupted, try redownloading it, if not I'm sure telltale will help when they are in office hours, not at the weekend.
  • edited May 2009
    OK

We have deleted the game and save from the hard drive and re downloaded.
    played the game to a safe point befor the bug. made a back up of the save, and are now replaying for the 3rd time.

This time it did not crash..
    the only other diffrence to note was that the text was not skipped..
    maybee you techs at telltall could duplicate the bug now... skipping text seems to be the prob..

relese a game then go home for the weekend... Rrright ok.
    dont worry us consumers are well used to testing unfinished games.
  • ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    Sorry you got a crash twice in a row. When you say crash, what kind of non-interactive state do you mean? Were you able to open the blade using the xbox button, or was it a full on hardware lock?
  • edited May 2009
    OK so my thread has been moved meening it was read and no reply.
    Has nobody else got this crash?

what can be done? i dont know. i would like a refind for my broken game please.

fixed, now its polite.:D
This discussion has been closed.