Wallace & Gromit 103 Muzzled Release Date

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
What is the release date for W&G Muzzled? Is it June 2nd? is this the only thread for muzzled?:cool:

Comments

• edited May 2009
    Any Tuesday In June... for PC, anyway.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2009
    We'll be talking about Muzzled! soon. Also, it's a great episode :)
  • edited May 2009
    i like that type of fun theme park or carnival atmosphere being close to universal studios and all. reminds me of the lucasarts stuff again, monkey island themepark, sam n max carnival.
  • edited June 2009
    Actually, and this might have been asked before, any particular reason for the decision not to announce the precise release dates for W&G, as was done with Sam & Max, and (I presume) Strong Bad? Just the sheer SURPRISE! aspect of it?
  • edited June 2009
    Winther wrote: »
    Actually, and this might have been asked before, any particular reason for the decision not to announce the precise release dates for W&G, as was done with Sam & Max, and (I presume) Strong Bad? Just the sheer SURPRISE! aspect of it?

I assume this is just a safety window just in case something crawls up...
    you still then can postbone for 1-3 weeks and no one notices it and gets angry!
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    You'll start hearing more about Muzzled this week, since we're showing it at E3. :)
  • edited June 2009
    Hey, when is Wallace and Gromit episode 103 Muzzled going to be available for download. I already paid for the full game and was wondering on the release date of Muzzled and also for The Boogy Man, episode 104 in July. I'm dying to play Muzzled, The first 2 were really good and I am all set to play Muzzled.....LOL! Please let me Know of the estimated release date.

Thanks Guys!:D:)
  • edited June 2009
    Emily posted earlier that it will probably be sometime later this week. All the game page says that it will happen in June. There is a lot more June left so it will arrive in due time. As for episode 4.....you'll just have to wait till sometime in july. They rarely release the exact dates anymore.
  • seanvanamanseanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    hi guys, i'm the writer and designer of Muzzled -- it's coming soon, i promise! i don't know if you heard, but we've announced this new series... um... chimpanzee archipelago or something. i don't really pay attention, but with two things going, better not announce dates we can't hit or even worse, compromise telltale quality. we're firing on all cylinders when it comes to both Muzzled and MI:Ep1 so hang tight and you'll have it SOON. super soon. ULTRA soon. i hope.
  • edited June 2009
    um... chimpanzee archipelago or something.

I that the game with Mancomb Seepgood?
  • edited June 2009
    um... chimpanzee archipelago or something.
    Now that made me laugh! Oh is the new game also starring the vile-alive-hellion-ethereal being-kelpie-freebooter LeThrow???
  • edited June 2009
    Now that amuzed me.
  • edited June 2009
    we're firing

curse you economy!!!
  • edited June 2009
    Sorry, Wallace and who? ;)
  • edited June 2009
    does E3 end saturday night. or does it continue on sunday also. i ask because it must be over soon and we can figure out what is going on.
  • edited June 2009
    Sorry, Wallace and who? ;)

You probably mean - "Gromit and who?"
    :rolleyes:
  • edited June 2009
    You probably mean - "Gromit and who?"
    :rolleyes:

...I do? I was just joking about how W&G has been temporarily forgotten about while Monkey Island takes the limelight.
  • edited June 2009
    there is more info on monkey island right now than Muzzled. after awhile i just let time pass by i dont mind what happens.
  • edited June 2009
    Still looking forward to it. It's gotta be soon, surely?
  • edited June 2009
    That new concept art sure looks promising... But never compromise Telltale super-quality! We can wait (for a couple of... days?)

Edit: especially this one... I hope it's not too spoilerish.
  • edited June 2009
    Still looking forward to it. It's gotta be soon, surely?

Probably, maybe next week.. Only Telltale can tell.
  • edited June 2009
    ill make a Gamble, guess, that it isnt going to be out between the 7th - 22nd. anyone with any reason as to why that isn't correct show your cards.
  • edited June 2009
    ...I do? I was just joking about how W&G has been temporarily forgotten about while Monkey Island takes the limelight.

They're quiet kind of guys :) I'm in the middle of replaying The Last Resort as a warm-up to Muzzled, though.
  • edited June 2009
    I really now must know. WHEN WILL MUZZLED BE COMING OUT! i am getting tired of waiting. someone said on monday or tuesday it would be out in the week just gone. but it isn't. so does this mean it will be out this week.
  • edited June 2009
    I bet June 9th.
  • edited June 2009
    the longer they wait to release Muzzled the less time they have between the 3rd and 4th episode :) They have less than 50 days to finish the Entire game and release a monkey island episode.
  • edited June 2009
    nomecopies wrote: »
    I bet June 9th.

I'm seconding this prediction. June 9th seems about right.
  • edited June 2009
    It's usually a Monday-Tuesday time right? That'll be the 12th.
  • edited June 2009
    jared25 wrote: »
    the longer they wait to release Muzzled the less time they have between the 3rd and 4th episode :) They have less than 50 days to finish the Entire game and release a monkey island episode.

That was my original take as well, but now I'm wondering - does it sound realistic to release the last W&G episode and the first ToMI episode on the same day?
    It may make sense to push W&G by a week or even two...
  • edited June 2009
    It's usually a Monday-Tuesday time right? That'll be the 12th.
    Turn over your calendar sheet: It is not May any longer! ;)
  • seanvanamanseanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    i can tell you it WON'T be the ninth but it WILL be before the launch of Monkey Island on july 7th -- as soon as I know for sure i'll let y'all know. you just have to promise to get as many friends to play it as possible.

thanks for being excited for it!
  • edited June 2009
    Turn over your calendar sheet: It is not May any longer! ;)
    Heh, not quite sure how I managed to do that!

I mean 15-16th. But then if even Sean's not sure...
  • edited June 2009
    i can tell you it WON'T be the ninth but it WILL be before the launch of Monkey Island on july 7th -- as soon as I know for sure i'll let y'all know. you just have to promise to get as many friends to play it as possible.

thanks for being excited for it!

No problem man i am inviting my friends over so we can all play it together.

Now, can we know the release date?
  • edited June 2009
    Yea its releasing in Late june:)
  • edited June 2009
    Telltale has relegated Wallace and Gromit to second-tier status. :(
  • edited June 2009
    puerulus wrote: »
    Telltale has relegated Wallace and Gromit to second-tier status. :(

Look at it this way: if they were strictly keeping the original schedule, then you'd have Monkey Island in August. So, until November, there'll be one more episode out than it would have been otherwise.
  • edited June 2009
    If That is True, Then there might not be any episode for this month of Wallace and Gromit
  • edited June 2009
    They couldn't.

In any case, i understand that Wallace and Gromit doesn't seem to be the most succesfull title in the TellTale library, after all, Monkey Island probably sold more already ... look at the forum post for both games and you'll see what i mean.

In any case, i bought Wallace And Gromit out of love for TellTale because i trusted them to do a great game, and i was rewarded with one of the most charming gaming gems ever,the game is awesome, cute and funny. Ain't it lad.
  • edited June 2009
    According to this website, it's coming out on June 16th....and there are some screenshots there too! :)
  • edited June 2009
    It's all good then. As long as i get to have it and play it while im on vacation it's alllllll good.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.