Walking Dead Games on PS3 Update 1.07

To Walking Dead Fans,

Requesting help downloading Update 1.07. Everything else we could download from PSN. I've deleted and reinstalled both Season 1 and Season 2. When starting the game, it detects that Update 1.07 needs to be downloaded and installed. However, the download locks up whenever Update 1.07 is downloaded.

We've never had any download problems with any PS3 games and updates - only with Walking Dead Update 1.07.

As always, any fan's prompt help or comments regarding this matter is truly appreciated.

Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,

AA82AbnDivPrtrpr

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try deleting the Game Data Utility for the game from your Game Data Utility menu on your PS3 XMB, then make sure you have downloaded and installed both the game's Demo, and the Unlock Key. Then start the game while connected to the internet, and you should be able to successfully download the latest update available for the game.

• First of all, I love this game, TV show and all these stories in The Walking Dead.
    And same things happen me to with this patch... I try three times in a row, but it didn't let me go into the game. Now the fourth and last time, I try to enter the game without the update, but I've to login to my profile on the PS3, and then automatically download the patch. But then I know I wont start...
    But luckily the last time, possibly since I try to enter the game without the patch, the download start and I then could start the game.
    But shouldn't You have at least a 1.08 patch because of this?
    And to the end, I really hope these stories will continue in many years too :-)

Sincerely
    Tor J.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please try deleting the Game Data Utility for the game from your Game Data Utility menu on your PS3 XMB,

This discussion has been closed.