[XBOX ONE] The Walking Dead S1E4 - Can't enter Nurse`s Office

I did this also but on my Xbox One:

i watched the first video tape in the nurse's office. After that i left to the ally to grab the second tape and the locker code from the zombie doctor. After i returned to school i am not able to enter the nurse's office for a second time to watch the 2nd and 3rd video tape. At this point the game is finished for me as i can't continue with collecting the meds. Very annoying and disappointing. :(

I have the Game Of The Year Edition on Disk. I did the rewind, copied save game and rewind making different choices. Still can't enter Nurses office.
In order to continue I have to skip to chapter 5. I have this digital download on Xbox 360 and never had this issue. Is there a difference in the Digital Download and Pressed Game Disks??? I made a video also Friend me on Xbox and I'll upload it to you.

Gamertag: Raj 2471 (Space between j and 2)

Comments

• UPDATE: You can't collect both tapes and enter the office. You must watch tape 2 then get tape 3. Then re-enter and watch.
    GRRRR didn't have to do this on 360. Why the difference?

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

My apologies. We are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution soon. Thank you for providing the extra information how you were able to resolve the issue. I will make sure to pass it along to the team. I hope you are now able to enjoy the game!

Rajiim posted: »

UPDATE: You can't collect both tapes and enter the office. You must watch tape 2 then get tape 3. Then re-enter and watch. GRRRR didn't have to do this on 360. Why the difference?

• I'm having the same issue except it doesn't matter if I have one tape or both I cannot enter the nurses office. It's really annoying as I cannot continue playing the game now. I have also tried rewinding but it makes no difference. Please fix this!

My apologies. We are currently looking into the issue, and hope to have a resolution soon. Thank you for providing the extra information how

My apologies, please try rewinding to the chapter/checkpoint before reaching Crawford, and then play through the episode, and you should not experience the issue again. It may take a few attempts.

viking702 posted: »

I'm having the same issue except it doesn't matter if I have one tape or both I cannot enter the nurses office. It's really annoying as I

• edited November 2014

My game is broken now. Just when I got the battery, there should have been a scene where Molly says she's keeping the battery on her and leaves. Instead, I find myself in front of the classroom and the scene with Kenny just won't trigger. At least you guys got to the nursery. After rewinding to the beginning of Crawford, the scene where I enter the school is entirely skipped and I find myself again immediately in front of the classroom?! My save game is broken now. I can't be bothered to play with this bug ridden mess anymore. I'm frustrated I cannot continue due to this. I'm on Xbox One btw.

• edited November 2014

HI.
    I have exactly the same problem but in PlayStation 4. I can't enter in the nurse's office.

Once I take the video from the zombie, I suddenly appear in the middle of the hallway next to the clasroom and not in the beginning (exit door). Then I open the locker... and that's it. I can't open the nurse office to see the others videos.

I tried rewinding to previous chapter/checkpoint without success.

• Well, I rewinded TWO chapters to chapter 4 and that seemed to work for me. Finally I can continue the story. But TG, this is weird. It's an old game that shouldn't have these bugs anymore. Especially the game breaking ones. Bad form all around. I hope this might help for you too, rrafemi.

• Thanks. I will try.
    It is not the best option but it is better than nothing.

Well, I rewinded TWO chapters to chapter 4 and that seemed to work for me. Finally I can continue the story. But TG, this is weird. It's an

• Rewinding 2 chapters also worked for me.. Game of the Year Edition on PS4

Well, I rewinded TWO chapters to chapter 4 and that seemed to work for me. Finally I can continue the story. But TG, this is weird. It's an

Thanks for providing the information on what resolved your issue! I will make sure to pass it along to the team.

lovelife posted: »

Rewinding 2 chapters also worked for me.. Game of the Year Edition on PS4

• when you pass it along do they just sit back and laugh? Bought this for ps4 and encountered two game breaking bugs. Paid full price for the game, but I'd rather toss it in the trash than sit there playing the chapters over and over hoping i can get it to work.

Thanks for providing the information on what resolved your issue! I will make sure to pass it along to the team.

If you are still experiencing the issue after attempting to rewind to the previous chapter/checkpoint, please try the workaround found by another player that was able to let them successfully progress in the episode. I will provide it below:

I got it to show the cut scene by rewinding and letting Lee fall and die when jumping off the roof instead of grabbing Molly's hand, then after it reloaded the last checkpoint, and allowed me to make the jump again I grabbed her hand and it played the cut scene. This was my 4th rewind so not sure if letting Lee die first was the difference maker, but it was the only thing I did different. Hope this helps!"

when you pass it along do they just sit back and laugh? Bought this for ps4 and encountered two game breaking bugs. Paid full price for th

This discussion has been closed.