Several question for telltale

edited June 2009 in Sam & Max
Have you guys from telltale started working on sam and max season 3? But honestly have you already made an episode or something (something=trailer)?
Or have you just talked about S&M S3? What are you doing there on telltale if your not making S&M S3? It should be the first thing on your list! Every day you say that you don't have information about S&M! Don't take this personally and I know that programing is hard work, but I don't see how is there NO information about S&M! Please answer me as fast as you can. I'm totally confased (as Strong Bad would say):confused:

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Stop. They're gonna get pissed.
    Every day you say that you don't have information about S&M!

Yep. You answered your own question, moron.

Just shut up and wait.
  • edited June 2009
    i concur, i admit i've moaned and groaned as of late about this paticular subject but more because i believed the project as been axed.

However, telltale will make when they're good and ready. I wouldn't want any other way. I rather they made it with passion rather than obligation.
  • edited June 2009
    ... more because i believed the project as been axed.

How can you say that when they've been saying since Day 1, after Season 2 ended, that they planned on a Season 3?

Anyways, I wish people would let them be. They have plenty on their plate to worry about (W&G and ToMI being released simultaneously AND in production of Season 3). Just be patient. It's coming...
  • edited June 2009
    Breakman wrote: »
    How can you say that when they've been saying since Day 1, after Season 2 ended, that they planned on a Season 3?

Anyways, I wish people would let them be. They have plenty on their plate to worry about (W&G and ToMI being released simultaneously AND in production of Season 3). Just be patient. It's coming...

It's just that its been a year and theres been next to no news outside of it was confirmed for an early release in 2009. Telltale have obviously been working there buttocks off on new projects that are more mainstream such as 'wallace and gromit' so i was unsure whether the succuess of more popular series would cause sam and max to be left in the dust.

This was just a worry, that's all... i dont care when they do it especially now that they're spoiling us with monkey island 5. As long as they do it one day i'll be a happy bunny, either way the two seasons they've done are classics.
  • edited June 2009
    I doubt it's been cancelled. Here some quotes from the recent article about it:
    fans of the inventory-wielding duo will be pleased to know that Sam & Max Season 3 is very much in production
    We caught up with Telltale’s chief technology officer and co-founder, Kevin Bruner, yesterday, who revealed that the game is “in the design phases right now.” According to Bruner, the team has already “got the season pretty much sketched out at this point,” and has also planned “some of the new gameplay shtick.”
    “We’re very excited to get back to Sam & Max,” said Bruner. “We did some other things for a while, but we absolutely love Sam & Max.”

That sounds like it's getting made to me. I do hope the season starts before 2010, though. I love Sam & Max.
  • edited June 2009
    It's just that its been a year and theres been next to no news outside of it was confirmed for an early release in 2009. Telltale have obviously been working there buttocks off on new projects that are more mainstream such as 'wallace and gromit' so i was unsure whether the succuess of more popular series would cause sam and max to be left in the dust.

This was just a worry, that's all... i dont care when they do it especially now that they're spoiling us with monkey island 5. As long as they do it one day i'll be a happy bunny, either way the two seasons they've done are classics.

In the forums, the early 2009 date was clarified by TTG members - they've been constantly assuring everyone that there will be a Season 3. So there's no need to worry.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    I wonder why Chuck's not featured on the Tales of Monkey Island team page...
  • edited June 2009
    Jake wrote: »
    I wonder why Chuck's not featured on the Tales of Monkey Island team page...

That was a good one :)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.