Game freezes after death

edited October 2014 in Game Support

I need help! Every time I die in TWD: Season 2 the game freezes at the 'click to continue' screen, but the audio still plays. I believe it has something to do with my save files as my documents is on a domain and all the folders in the \Chcgssv01\users\WestS\Telltale Games\The Walking Dead Season Two folder is empty. is their anyway I can make it so my folders are saved on a local drive? I feel that might fix the problem

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the game and save files may not function properly when using two separate drives to play the game. Please try installing the game on a local drive, and make sure your save files are inside the /Documents/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/ folder on that drive, and they should function correctly.

• edited November 2014

My game is installed on a local drive but the /Documents/Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/ folder is on a network drive. Is there anyway I can change where my /Telltale Games/The Walking Dead Season Two/ folder is saved?

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the game and save files may not function properly when using two separate drives to play th

• I pre-ordered this game and haven't been able to play it because I have to restart from the beginning every time I die. Is this there anyway to change where the game file are saved. I would really like to play this game.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the game and save files may not function properly when using two separate drives to play th

• Your lack of help is really starting to piss me off

• https://www.sendspace.com/file/91mx4o will this help you in anyway

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately your Documents folder will need to be installed to a local drive in order for the game to save correctly. If the documents folder is located on a server address, your save files will not be able to be read. I recommend copying and pasting your Documents folder from the server address to your local drive, and your save files should then be able to be read.

Lemmyxd posted: »

https://www.sendspace.com/file/91mx4o will this help you in anyway

This discussion has been closed.