Walking Dead (1) PC - Can't get past start screen.

Hi there,

I bought season of of TWD a few weeks ago and am unable to load it past the start screen. I hit 'click to continue', it begins loading and the outdoor sound effects begin, I log in, and it jumps straight back to the title screen. I can move the mouse around but can't get past it.

Here is my data thingy: https://www.sendspace.com/file/k8tlmz

Please help!

Comments

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. If the game was purchased from our website, the first time the game is launched it will be downloading all available updates in the background after clicking to continue. You may want to try deleting The Walking Dead folder located in Documents/Telltale Games. Then relaunch the game, and wait a few minutes (depending on your internet speeds) after clicking to continue, as the game should eventually progress past this screen.

• Thanks for the suggestion. I've tried several times to let it load but it never gets past the start screen. I also deleted the Walking Dead folder, but the problem remains.

EvanK posted: »

I apologize for the inconvenience. If the game was purchased from our website, the first time the game is launched it will be downloading a

• I rented now two season two of the walking dead and both freeze up and won't let me play. I even spent the 14.99 for Eason pass in case that was it but nope it still won't let me play it. My console plays my other games and these two I rented are brand new nothing on them no scratches or dust. I turned off console 10 times hoping it would work but it isn't it freeze and the screen is all black. The load on screen stops and every time nothing comes on. Even wasting now 15 bucks for the season pass I'm really pissed off and just want to play the whole season two. Some one needs to help me get this working my console is new used it only like 30 times and bought it brand new at target. Why is this freezing and not letting me play???

EvanK posted: »

I apologize for the inconvenience. If the game was purchased from our website, the first time the game is launched it will be downloading a

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response. Can you please clarify what console you are attempting to play Season Two on?

Blonde2326 posted: »

I rented now two season two of the walking dead and both freeze up and won't let me play. I even spent the 14.99 for Eason pass in case that

This discussion has been closed.