TWD Season 1- can't restore in-app purchases

I paid to unlock and download episode '2-5 and 400 days' about a month ago, I recently changed iPhones and re downloaded the games via the iCloud but the inn app purchase isn't coming through , I've tried the restore button and even contacted iTunes support and they have assured me that the problem is with the actual app itself and not the phone, can my purchase be restored?

Comments

• EvanKEvanK Telltale Alumni

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into why the restore button is not working. If you purchased the multipack with episode 2-5 and 400 Days ($19.99), you can still reacquire the multipack. To do this, you need to log into the account in which you initially purchased the multi-pack and continue the steps to purchase it again. You will be asked to confirm your purchase, and then be notified that you already own the content, and be prompted to download it again. If you are not logged into the account you used to purchase the multi-pack the first time, you will be charged again. Once the multi-pack is re-acquired, you will be able to download all episodes. This will not work if you purchased anything other than the multipack that is $19.99 which includes Episode 2-5 and 400 Days.

• Thanks for the reply, yes it was the bundle pack that I purchased, I'll give it try !

• I'm having the exact same problem, only on my Kindle. I tried the whole rebuy it thing. And while it told me I already own that content, it isn't prompting me to download anything. So, is there somewhere else I need to go to download this?

• I have the same issue, I ordered the multi-pack in Aug 2013 on my iPhone and didn't get the option to download the next episodes. Then I purchased the multi-pack again yesterday on my iPad it did the same thing. I tried restoring and it didn't work. I would like my $39.98 back please

EvanK posted: »

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into why the restore button is not working. If you purchased the multipack wit

• Never mind, I got it to work by reinstalling the game and "purchasing" the bundle again.

adjie203 posted: »

I have the same issue, I ordered the multi-pack in Aug 2013 on my iPhone and didn't get the option to download the next episodes. Then I pur

• Hi this is the third time I've contacted you I want my money back in my account promptly so I can repurchase the game and all content which I did when the game fist came out I've played it two different times and now I can't restore my purchase .... I've asked you for help three times with no answers or help .... All the episodes say coming soon .... I hit restore it did nothing I then did what you just suggested and it's not saying I own it which I know I did I've played episode one through 2 400 days two different times I've downloaded it and had no issues but now I've had this issue for almost a year I'm very angry ... I've asked for help and no one has .... Give me my money back ASAP I want to play this game so badly and I can't 20 dollars is a lot of money for a iOS game to not even be able to play it when u feel like it .... And before you ask YES IM USING THE SAME APPLE ID U CAN CHECK ITS Francoisguenette@msn.com

EvanK posted: »

I apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently looking into why the restore button is not working. If you purchased the multipack wit

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the inconvenience. I recommend try deleting your game application from your device, and then re-download the entire application, and you should then be able to download your purchased content successfully.

mrschevy89 posted: »

I'm having the exact same problem, only on my Kindle. I tried the whole rebuy it thing. And while it told me I already own that content, it isn't prompting me to download anything. So, is there somewhere else I need to go to download this?

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. Unfortunately we are unable to refund purchased made on the Apple iTunes App Store. For any inquiries regarding refunds, or refund requests, please contact Apple Support for further assistance. If you are still experiencing issues restoring your previous purchase, please try proceeding through the purchase path again to purchase the same thing you originally purchased (Multi-Pack, or individual episodes) and as long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK.

Hi this is the third time I've contacted you I want my money back in my account promptly so I can repurchase the game and all content which

• Hi thanks I have tried the repurchasing thing it did not work because the bundle I bought was 2-5 then I bought 400 days separate ... I can't click on anything because all episodes say "coming soon" next to them I don't understand why you guys haven't patched this issue or updated the game ??? Clearly I'm not the only one having this issue .... I have had this issue for over a year me I contacted you guys and nothing was resolved .... So I though hmmm maybe I'll wait it out until they fix it and low and behold you guys haven't ..... It's very upsetting and frustrating I want to play it all over from season one to season two which I hope season two isn't the same way .... Anyway your making millions on this game and it's not right to collect money from ppl then not fix the game when there are issues .... I'll try contacting apple but most likely like last time they will redirect me back here again .... It is making me mad that I even have to type to Apple or you to begin with .... I know it's not your fault personally but someone out there should be held responsible and fix the issue ...

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. Unfortunately we are unable to refund purchased made on the Apple iTunes Ap

• So we can confirm that if I try to repurchase it won't charge me if,I,brought it ?

If you proceed through the purchase path to purchase the exact same thing (Multi-Pack vs. Individual Episodes) you should not be charged a second time, as that Apple Account has already purchased that item.

Mechphree posted: »

So we can confirm that if I try to repurchase it won't charge me if,I,brought it ?

• So I contacted apple and once again was told to come to you and was told they won't give me my money back ! You guys are glorified assholes ... I've been waiting a year for this issue to be fixed now that I am fed up I try to get my money back and I can't ? WTF .? Someone needs to fix this and make it right or you just lost one of your valued customers .... I will no longer buy any of your games and I will make everyone I know aware of how you treat your loyal customers and how you don't fix any issues in your games .... I'm seriously getting more and more fed up ...... Why can't either you or apple show some responsibility and return my thirty dollars instead of passing the Blaime ...your app doesn't work the restore purchase button doesn't work and if you bought the first bundle episodes 2-5 then 400days separate it comes up as a different receipt ... Why do all episodes say "coming soon" when they've been out for years ? Fix the fracking problem telltale ...... Argh is it that difficult to just give me my cash back or tell apple to because your app is not working properly .... I am tired of being told to come to you or go to apple I've done both a few time s now and all your doing is passing the Blaime

Hi thanks I have tried the repurchasing thing it did not work because the bundle I bought was 2-5 then I bought 400 days separate ... I can'

• I brought twd 1-4 on 360 trying to download to xbox one it's asking me to purchase again. Anyway solve that?

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties you have experienced. Unfortunately we are unable to refund purchased made on the Apple iTunes Ap

My apologies, unfortunately the game is not able to be downloaded on another platform separate from the one you purchased it on. If you would like to play on another platform (Xbox One) you will need to own the game for that particular platform by purchasing it for that particular platform from the Xbox Marketplace.

Bornhenny posted: »

I brought twd 1-4 on 360 trying to download to xbox one it's asking me to purchase again. Anyway solve that?

This discussion has been closed.