stuck in loading screen

To Telltale game why I can't play The wolf among us I try to play it but I stuck in loading screen can't do anything please tell me I want to play this game so much thank you" if you can help me please send a message to E-mail nasasa45@gmail.com or my steam id Mr.BadEnd

please i want to play game

Comments

• I'm experiencing the same issue on the XOne. I played through the introduction, then turned the game off for a few hours. I get home and try to load it up again, and it's stuck on the main screen. As soon as I press "A" (or any other button), the floral background freezes, but the music keeps playing. I've waited long enough to sign up for an account with you guys and write this post. I just bought the game, and if I can't play anything more than the intro I think I would like to be reimbursed.

• Having the same issue. Just got the CD in and it won't go past the press start screen. Load icon is there but it's stuck. Any answers? Won't even let me go to the home screen, locks up until reset.

• yes. I think so we would like to be reimbursed. or How to solve the issue.

kenbrandt posted: »

I'm experiencing the same issue on the XOne. I played through the introduction, then turned the game off for a few hours. I get home and

• Having the same problem! So frustrating.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response, when you reach the loading/press start screen, and you become stuck, please try hard resetting your console by holding down the power button of your Xbox One for 10 seconds, and after the console restarts, you should not experience the issue again.

This discussion has been closed.