Wanting to do a fanfiction

I am thinking about a Walking Dead fanfiction.

What yall think? I have an idea, but I will have to wait to post the entire idea down for not. No time.

Comments

• It's a good idea my friend, Fanfics are creativity and if you have that, you'll go far in life, Go ahead and do it! let me know when you do though, i would like to read it. i read tons of fanfics.

• also, type it all on Microsoft notepad, and then copy and paste it on a new thread! thats what i do.

• I'm already doing a Minecraft fanfiction.

I just want to put my view onto the Walking Dead now.

It's a good idea my friend, Fanfics are creativity and if you have that, you'll go far in life, Go ahead and do it! let me know when you do though, i would like to read it. i read tons of fanfics.

• As a person that wrote an interactive fanfiction, I must say that writing is great! Good luck with the fanfic!

• I remember when having an interview my fanfic came up multiple times! Helped me get the job!

It's a good idea my friend, Fanfics are creativity and if you have that, you'll go far in life, Go ahead and do it! let me know when you do though, i would like to read it. i read tons of fanfics.

• I wrote a teaser for my story, kinda to give a broader view of what I am planning:

“Brutus, it is time for a decision.”

Brutus sat with a hand covering his brown eyes. The entire courtroom fell silent. Even the blindfolded man in front of him kneeled silently. Everybody was waiting on his decision. Brutus knew that the bearded man was innocent, but he also knew that freeing the man or sentencing him to labor would cause some uproar. Brutus didn’t know how much it would cause. The community was barely surviving as it is and tensions were growing greatly. The increased stress on the people would cause this decision’s outcome to be clouded with uncertainty. Brutus didn’t know if the choice will either keep him in power, ran out of power, or killed.

“Repeat the charges.” Brutus said.

“One count of attempted robbery, two counts of attempted murder, and one count of the death of a disciplinarian. The defendant claims it to be self-defense and had no knowledge that the station contained supplies meant for us.”

A misunderstanding, Brutus thought. However, the others in the community didn’t see it as that. Victor was a well-liked disciplinarian, and his death caused mourning across the entire populous.

The other two of The Triumvirate voted. Markus voted yes to execution. Richard voted no, yet suggested a slave labor sentence. It was down to Brutus to decide this man’s fate. If Brutus voted no to both the execution and the labor sentence, the people would get to choose a punishment, and he knew the people would choose execution. However, if Brutus voted to have the man sentenced to slave labor, he would live and eventually be set free, but uncertain on what the population will think of him. Brutus already needed to earn back his reputation.

“Take off his blindfold.” Brutus commanded.

The guard untied the blindfold and took it off of the man. The man looked up at Brutus with a scowl on his face, as if he thought Brutus would sentence him to death. The man’s black beard and mullet was filthy from surviving God knows how long in the wilderness. A single eye patch covered his left eye. The man had anger in his eyes, but Brutus sensed his innocence. The man didn’t deserve this.
    “It’s time to choose, Brutus.”

• edited February 2018

Saltlick123 posted: »

• edited February 2018

supersagig posted: »

• edited February 2018

XD

• Why not 4th option?

• edited February 2018

Why not 4th option?

• Well let´s see:

DA was action and adventure with comedy

TSON is dramatic with a little of suspense :P

JP is science fiction (dinousars XD) , adventure with comedy

What could you do next? :T

• edited February 2018

Well let´s see: DA was action and adventure with comedy TSON is dramatic with a little of suspense :P JP is science fiction (dinousars XD) , adventure with comedy What could you do next? :T

• Fantasy?

• edited February 2018

Fantasy?

• TELL ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited February 2018

TELL ME!!!! I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Are you gong to do it or not? Because i didn´t get anything

Sign in to comment in this discussion.