Telltale: "We have recently submitted a fix to Sony" (PS4 save transfer bug)

edited November 2014 in Game Support

I e-mailed Telltale support today (Nov 13th) regarding the PS4's save transfer bug and this was the response I got:

"Hi,

I apologize for the issue you are expereincing. We are aware that the European PS4 version of The Walking Dead Season 2 is currently unable to import the saves from the European PS4 version of Season 1. We have recently submitted a fix to Sony, and once verified, we will release a patch to resolve this issue. Please be patient as this process could take several weeks. Once this patch is available, you will automatically be prompted to download it when launching the game while connected to PSN."

(I added the bold)

Comments

• edited November 2014

Don't know if Telltale will see this but this problem is not only on PS4, but also on PS3. Indeed, my game of the season 2 does not see my save of the first season. I have the US PSN version for the first season, and also the US retail version of the game for the season 2.

I was so excited to play again and the fact that my save can't be found is really annoying... Many users are having this issue.

Please fix this also for PS3 users, not only ps3 to ps4, because its also a real problem, and playing the game without our choices is....you know !

• You should email them about that. My problem was specifically about the PS4 version.

TomD_ posted: »

Don't know if Telltale will see this but this problem is not only on PS4, but also on PS3. Indeed, my game of the season 2 does not see my s

• I did, also in the ps3 section.

Joonlar posted: »

You should email them about that. My problem was specifically about the PS4 version.

• Whoop! The fix is now out. Just played Episode 1. ^_^

This discussion has been closed.