Season 1, episode 4 to episode 5 import issue

edited November 2014 in Game Support

Had a major issue with the save import of episode 4 to episode 5, got all four to follow me (Ben, Kenny, Omid, & Christa), but only Omid & Christa are there on starting ep.5. Also figured something was wrong when the responses I put for the walkie-talkie at the end of ep.4 were incorrect when starting ep.5. Tried rewinding on a copied file back to the beginning of ep.4 & made the same general decisions with the same result after getting back to the beginning of ep.5. Please help! I'm dying without being able to start season 2 on a good save import! Dl link for the Mac support zip posted in the reply.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited December 2014

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please rename the prefs.prop files in

/Users/qwex/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/The Walking Dead/TheWalkingDead.app/Contents/Resources/Pack/WalkingDead104/

and

/Users/qwex/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/The Walking Dead/TheWalkingDead.app/Contents/Resources/Pack/WalkingDead105/

to prefs.prop.bak to disable them, then restart the game, and your save files should be restored. (Your Library folder is sometimes hidden, to make it visible, please open a Finder window, and at the top of the screen, click Go and hold down the Option key. The Library will now become available in the drop down menu. Click that and follow the above file path, and rename the prefs.prop files)

This discussion has been closed.