Next episode

So, as a total newcommer to the World of Telltale gaming, can anyone tell me how long I should expect to wait for episode 2 of Game of Thrones?
I just sucked the first episode up and in one raw bite and now I am all high and wan't more - man that was awesome!
I am most certainly going to check out Telltales other alternatives, while I wait for the second episode of GOT - but please don't let it be too long!

Comments

• TTG usually releases the next episode within 4-6 weeks. I hope they can release earlier now however.

• As well as The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Boderlands!

Malagant posted: »

Thanks for the answer. I think I'll take a look at the waling dead, while I wait )

• Thanks for the answer. I think I'll take a look at the waling dead, while I wait :o)

Free_Dead posted: »

TTG usually releases the next episode within 4-6 weeks. I hope they can release earlier now however.

• edited December 2014

They themselves estimate 4 - 6 weeks, but 4 - 8 weeks might be a better estimate. However, note that 2nd episodes can take longer than others, unfortunately. Fingers crossed that isn't the case this time though.

Also, last time they worked on two games, they rotated each game's episodes every month. So, Walking Dead 1 month, Wolf the next. That time however, the games weren't released within a week of each other. So hopefully things will be different in that regard too.

Glad you enjoyed the first episode and are interested in their other titles. :)

PS: Apologies for any typos. Posting on a tablet, so typing is rather awkward. (When it comes to Wolf, Walking Dead and Borderlands, Walking Dead Season 1 is more slower paced with more hubs and a few light puzzles that are very easy for anyone, but season 2 is like the other games.)

• Take a look at the wolf among us too :)

I adore walking dead and for me nothing can beat that but wolf among is also amazing and tales from the borderland but episode 1 just aired so you have to wait for it.

Thanks for the answer. I think I'll take a look at the waling dead, while I wait )

• That isn't true anymore.

Nowadays, it takes them about 10 weeks. At least for TWAU and TWD Season 2.

However, here's to hoping that's different this time! I wouldn't get my hopes up though.

Free_Dead posted: »

TTG usually releases the next episode within 4-6 weeks. I hope they can release earlier now however.

• Yeah, Id say TWAU is something to check out too. I enjoyed it way more than TWD season 2.

Majda posted: »

Take a look at the wolf among us too I adore walking dead and for me nothing can beat that but wolf among is also amazing and tales from the borderland but episode 1 just aired so you have to wait for it.

• While it is hard waiting for new episodes I also don't want them rushed. Difficult to say when we'll see the next episode released.

• First off I would like to say, Welcome to the Forums friend!

I hope you enjoy your stay.

• Also Game of Thrones is my absolute favorite show but the game dissapointed so maybe you will find TWD and TWAU better too.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.