Crawling

Hello

I am having trouble getting Gareth to crawl fast enough under the wagon that is on fire. I push the button as face as i can but he still dies and i have to start over. Its really frustrating. Any advice?

Comments

• If you're talking about GoT, I'm pretty sure you have to hold the button if that's what you're getting wrong :P

• you have hold down the movement button forward to get out, or push the stick forward if using a controller.

Rapidly pressing it will only make le squire start doing some ground mating ritural ... or some sort of native forrester dance...

• Sorry Gared

Gareth lol.

• Nope, it doesn't work.

He slowly crawls forwards, but at some point the wagon collapses, a Q letter appears on the screen, and after a few seconds he dies.

I tried holding various buttons, including Q (what the hell does that Q even mean?).

After about 30 attempts I gave up.

@telltale, is this a bug?

stevean2 posted: »

you have hold down the movement button forward to get out, or push the stick forward if using a controller. Rapidly pressing it will only make le squire start doing some ground mating ritural ... or some sort of native forrester dance...

• Ah, when it's crushing you? ...yeah, you have to rapidly tap the button untill the "circle" is filled with green. You'll have quick time event buttons like that turn up alot in this game. It's usually meant to add tensions to "struggles" and what not.

VladC posted: »

Nope, it doesn't work. He slowly crawls forwards, but at some point the wagon collapses, a Q letter appears on the screen, and after a fe

• You have to press q fast for several times. Then the symbol changes to e and you'll have to quickly press that.

Nope, it doesn't work. He slowly crawls forwards, but at some point the wagon collapses, a Q letter appears on the screen, and after a fe

• Thanks, it worked, this game really needs a tutorial for stuff like that.

Even the arrows were confusing at first, I was using the mouse to follow them instead of the keyboard.

You have to press q fast for several times. Then the symbol changes to e and you'll have to quickly press that.

• I guess it does need to be clearer... but It was just second nature for me.. been playing telltale games obsessivly since walking dead season 1.. .heh.

Thanks, it worked, this game really needs a tutorial for stuff like that. Even the arrows were confusing at first, I was using the mouse to follow them instead of the keyboard.

• i am not able to crawl under the wagon plese help
    playing with my smartphone

• edited January 2017

Sign in to comment in this discussion.