Episodic gaming I truly am starting to hate it now

Damn you telltale game of thrones is hard enough waiting for the next season but the agony of waiting for the next episode of this game is murder MURDER I TELL YOU !!!!

Nicely done Telltale truly remarkable achievement please for the love of god let's have the next episode out before the tv series premiers please

Comments

• Maybe in February or March.

• You'll have to wait like two months, and it could take longer with Tales from the Borderlands being developed. You're just gonna have to wait.

• Screw borderlands, game of thrones is a priority damn it house Lannister demands it or Lord Tyrion will be sent to house telltale to slap you around.

Alt text

You'll have to wait like two months, and it could take longer with Tales from the Borderlands being developed. You're just gonna have to wait.

• Screw borderlands

No.

WARP10CK posted: »

Screw borderlands, game of thrones is a priority damn it house Lannister demands it or Lord Tyrion will be sent to house telltale to slap you around.

• I totally agree with u

• Borderlands > Game of Thrones.

Screw borderlands, game of thrones is a priority damn it house Lannister demands it or Lord Tyrion will be sent to house telltale to slap you around.

• Borderlands can wait the fate of westeros is far more important ..... damn it

Screw borderlands No.

• No, Borderlands is a better story at this point, I have more interest in Rhys and Fiona's adventures.

Borderlands can wait the fate of westeros is far more important ..... damn it

• oh so now we are are gonna have twd and got fans who are like this

k

• Sure it is pal sure it is

Alt text

No, Borderlands is a better story at this point, I have more interest in Rhys and Fiona's adventures.

• I completely disagree, out of both series I felt GoT has the better story as of right now, especially with that ending.

No, Borderlands is a better story at this point, I have more interest in Rhys and Fiona's adventures.

• I feel like I'm more compelled in Tale's story, Although this is just an opinion.

Green613 posted: »

I completely disagree, out of both series I felt GoT has the better story as of right now, especially with that ending.

• Well, It is an opinion, Sorry if I stated it as fact.

Sure it is pal sure it is

• Relax I also like borderlands just messing about but I am serious about the wait however telltale taking their time is also a good thing.

Jewfreeus posted: »

oh so now we are are gonna have twd and got fans who are like this k

• I agree. Tales' first episode was great, but, I felt that GoT is slightly better.

Green613 posted: »

I completely disagree, out of both series I felt GoT has the better story as of right now, especially with that ending.

• Yeah just messing about the wait is killing me though and I disagree about tales being better I like it sure, but game of thrones is just far more interesting to me.

I feel like I'm more compelled in Tale's story, Although this is just an opinion.

• honestly i think no one should be complaining about the wait unless it gets to the point where it has been 2 months and we have still heard nothing

Relax I also like borderlands just messing about but I am serious about the wait however telltale taking their time is also a good thing.

• Knowing telltale that is bound to happen I am expecting getting through half of the next season of game thrones on hbo before i hear anything about episode two of the game.

Jewfreeus posted: »

honestly i think no one should be complaining about the wait unless it gets to the point where it has been 2 months and we have still heard nothing

• I enjoy Tales because I know about Borderlands more than I know about GoT, so of course I will be more involved in Tale's game.

I enjoyed GoT but I will have to disagree about it's a better story at the moment, however we are entitled to our opinion so can we agree to disagree friend?

Oh and...Get used to that wait. :P

Yeah just messing about the wait is killing me though and I disagree about tales being better I like it sure, but game of thrones is just far more interesting to me.

• Yeah i did like Rhys and Fiona and I felt the story was really fun, game of thrones just means a lot more to me and to see telltale pull it off so well was great.

However you just reminded me that we also have to wait for episode two of tales of the borderlands as well .....

I enjoy Tales because I know about Borderlands more than I know about GoT, so of course I will be more involved in Tale's game. I enjoyed

• It's understandable why we have our opinions, as Borderlands means a lot to me as GoT does to you. It's nice to be civilized about this, most people would be rude and try and start an argument. I appreciate your calm attitude.

However you just reminded me that we also have to wait for episode two of tales of the borderlands as well .....

Shit...

Yeah i did like Rhys and Fiona and I felt the story was really fun, game of thrones just means a lot more to me and to see telltale pull it

• After an entire waiting period I experienced with TWD S2, I can assure you you kinda get used to it after 4/5 of the season. :P

• Nah I don't dislike Borderlands just messing about but like I said game of thrones just means more to me I have read all the books and watch all seasons of the show.

It's just more lore alltough the humor in Borderland is great it reminds me of Firefly and how can you go wrong with that :)

It's understandable why we have our opinions, as Borderlands means a lot to me as GoT does to you. It's nice to be civilized about this, mos

• Indeed, I'm looking forward to both of these great games!

Nice talking with you, enjoy your day.

Nah I don't dislike Borderlands just messing about but like I said game of thrones just means more to me I have read all the books and watch

• Likewise :)

Indeed, I'm looking forward to both of these great games! Nice talking with you, enjoy your day.

• Alt text

Alt text

Seriously I'm enjoying both very much. Borderlands for the humor GoT For the darker tone and intensity. Lets not fight!

Screw borderlands No.

• We aren't fighting, If you look above it ended in a very pleasant and civilized manner.

Rockworm posted: »

Seriously I'm enjoying both very much. Borderlands for the humor GoT For the darker tone and intensity. Lets not fight!

• edited December 2014

We are not fighting just messing about relax :) We are just passionate about our favourite genres nothing wrong with that as long as we remain civil love talking about games with other people and poking a little fun no harm in that.

As long as we respect eachothers opinion :)

• edited December 2014

I'm just used to this place turning ugly very fast.

Also Zoidberg!

Never forget Zoidberg!

We aren't fighting, If you look above it ended in a very pleasant and civilized manner.

• You are the first of many who will be saying that to Telltale within the next couple of months

• I love Zoidberg!

I'm just used to this place turning ugly very fast. Also Zoidberg! Never forget Zoidberg!

• Nah just needed an excuse to use game of thrones gifs a forum always could use more game of thrones gifs :)

I'm just used to this place turning ugly very fast. Also Zoidberg! Never forget Zoidberg!

• Forums could always use more Gifs.

Nah just needed an excuse to use game of thrones gifs a forum always could use more game of thrones gifs

• Clam down fanboys...

• also the best. Seeing Joffrey get slapped around is always a treat.

Nah just needed an excuse to use game of thrones gifs a forum always could use more game of thrones gifs

• Have you even tried the Borderlands game? If you haven't, I'd say give it a shot.

Sure it is pal sure it is

• Yeah I played both borderlands not the pre sequel because a friend of mine told me not to bother and tales of borderlands of course. I like tales the best because I feel story takes a backseat in borderland 1 and 2 it's just shooting but the game is a lot of fun with a friend :)

dojo32161 posted: »

Have you even tried the Borderlands game? If you haven't, I'd say give it a shot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.