Sam & Max wiki: Now at samandmax.net!

David EDavid E Telltale Alumni
edited June 2009 in Sam & Max
Hey! The Sam & Max wiki that you hopefully came to know and love at Wikia has moved, and is now located at http://www.samandmax.net/wiki :)

Harald B and myself have been picking away at it for the past couple of weeks, and I'm happy to unleash it upon you all now. So go, browse, edit, and enjoy it. That is all, unless the fine editors wish to add something!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Nothing for me to add except: Hooray and bravo! You guys did a fine, fine job of bringing the wiki back. :D
  • edited June 2009
    That means back to work for me. :stretches: Those cartoon summaries aren't going to write themselves!

We always welcome new editors, so don't be shy to join in! Even the smallest of edits help greatly.

Please note that if you want to edit the Wiki, you do need to open an account. Your "Sam and Max Dot Net" user and pass will not work. Also, if you had an account at Wikia, please re-register with the same username and email so you won't lose your contributions list from the old wiki!
  • edited June 2009
    Hooray! The Purge is over!

Wait, that's a different wiki.

Hooray! The wiki's back up! Got to think of something to contribute.
  • edited June 2009
    It's good to be back. I'd like to welcome all new editors, and I particularly re-invite everyone who pledged support in this thread. Speaking about which, be sure to talk to us about those memorabilia, Jake!

And Shwoo, would you get that sig fixed, please? :)
  • edited June 2009
    Sure. I meant to do it yesterday, but I guess it slipped my mind.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.