Luke? Is that you?

Gared looks so much like Luke... it's not even funny. Every single time he'd come into frame I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't Luke crossing dimensions :P

Comments

• How ironic would it be if he dies somehow freezing at the wall.

• Naaaoooo... I don't think they're going to kill him off at the very least until the fourth episode

How ironic would it be if he dies somehow freezing at the wall.

• Also Lord Whitewall kind of resembles Larry; not mainly by facial appearance but by temperament

• I agree he does look similar to luke, I think it's the hair lol

• Honestly I don't think he looks anything like Luke. He looks more like Jamie lannister Before the haircut

• Gared really reminds me of Luke too! It's the hair, mostly. I spotted Luke's exact hair on various other NPCs in the game as well. What are you trying to say, Telltale? :P

• I agree. He looks nothing like Luke.

Honestly I don't think he looks anything like Luke. He looks more like Jamie lannister Before the haircut

• I felt the same way. I thought he looked so much like Luke, but I mean that's not necessarily a bad thing. I got chills when I first saw him.

• Gared is the Main protagonist of Game of thrones, he isn't going to die.
    He will last the entire season..I hope.. ;_:

Naaaoooo... I don't think they're going to kill him off at the very least until the fourth episode

Sign in to comment in this discussion.