Is it possible to please Cersei?

I've done the Iron throne room scene several times already and every dialogue I chose for Mira; Cersei wasn't pleased with her. Is there really a "right" way to please her or is it just Cersei being Cersei?

Comments

• Well for me she didn't seem super pleased in the hall but Margaery stated otherwise in a later scene.

• Oh I'd like to please her if you know what I mean xD but in all seriousness I don't think so

• Yeah the only time she was pleased (that I tried) was when I knelt before her. However, It was stated later on that she was pleased.

• Well, if you state that Joffrey is the only true king, agree to aknowledge House Bolton as the feudal lords of House Forrester and promise to choose the king over Margarett when the time comes she will. Tyrion will say that Cercei was mostly pleased by what you had said.

• I think as long as you declare loyalty to the King she is pleased, at least according to Margaery.

• It seems the last dialog option is the determing factor. I'm still trying to side with Margaery, but also please Cercei. It seems it's one or the other. Makes it tough because obviously Margaery is far more likable, but Cercei is in a much better position to help you.

Has anyone managed to please both?

• I think so. If you swear loyalty to the King and say that you'll choose him over Margaery, Margaery will say that the Queen was pleased. Then later in her chambers when Margaery asks you if you agree with Sera that people will love Margaery as the Queen once they know her true heart, say "It only matters what you say." Afer that "Margaery appreciated your loyalty." pops up.

Sairoh posted: »

It seems the last dialog option is the determing factor. I'm still trying to side with Margaery, but also please Cercei. It seems it's one

Sign in to comment in this discussion.