Would you...?

If Ethan didn't die at the end of Episode 1, would you have liked to keep playing him?

Comments

• He was an interesting character so I would've liked to keep playing as him. But I hope we get to play as Asher now :P

• edited December 2014

Yeah, I hope so to. Let us hope that Asher is also as interesting. :)

The thing I liked the most about playing Ethan, it is that throughout the episode, he is forced to stop being a kid and has to become a lord who made difficult choices. I would have liked to see how we would develop him as a character.

He was an interesting character so I would've liked to keep playing as him. But I hope we get to play as Asher now :P

• Yeah true but him dieing was shocking and unexpected. Makes me really excited for EP.2

Yeah, I hope so to. Let us hope that Asher is also as interesting. The thing I liked the most about playing Ethan, it is that throughout

• Yes :,( did not see that ending coming (makes sense now of course...) but I was really excited to play as him (and Gared) but I thought it was really cool to play as a young Lord and it was a great idea because that's an awesome position to make difficult decisions in.

• Yeah, I find myself stopping many times during the game to gather my thoughts. I also like the conversation Ethan had with Talia about how Rodrik became serious and Asher become angrier. She wanted Ethan to promise never to become like that. I immediately knew that I couldn't keep that promise.

ChocoHallic posted: »

Yes :,( did not see that ending coming (makes sense now of course...) but I was really excited to play as him (and Gared) but I thought it w

• I tried not to stop but I didn't have to pause a few times. And same here, I went with "I don't want to change." Bc I knew he might have to.

Yeah, I find myself stopping many times during the game to gather my thoughts. I also like the conversation Ethan had with Talia about how R

• I didn't necessarily like Ethan himself as a character (I don't like playing as kids, I would have liked far more to play as Gregor or Rodrik), but his position as a new lord was very interesting and opened opportunities for some great future choices and character development. Losing the house leading player character certainly will sting, unless, of course, we get another in the upcomming episodes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.