Do you trust anyone in kings landing?

So the two main ones are that Sara and the Coal kid

Personally while im nervous about both I'm leaning towards the kid a little I'm not sure why. Sara on the other hand I can see is going to be a little backstabber, I had no qualms making her wait outside

Comments

• I definitely trust the coal kid for some reason, but Sera seems like she's going to be a problem. (It is Sera isn't it? :P)

• I don't trust anyone but Tyrion :D

• Same here, when Sara first appeared walking behind Mira and Margaery, she looked like Cersei's spy to me. I was actually shocked when Margaery said she trusted Sera and later Sera claimed to be Mira's "friend", but I don't regret keeping secrets from this "friend".

At least coal boy seems less likely to have anything to do with Cersei or Jeoffrey, I hope.

So far I think Mira could only trust Tyrion (although that's based on what we know from the books & TV series), otherwise she's pretty much on her own.

• I trust the kid but not Sarah yet :)

I only absolutely trust to my beloved Tyrion :D

• I trust Tyrion and the Coal Kid, but Sera I don't completely trust

• I have a feeling that Sarah WILL backstab you but than be sorry for what she did.

• The only force of goodness in King's Landing is Tyrion. But considering what's going to happen to him, I know that I can't become too depended on him.

• The coal boy has to be working for Varys, right?

I'd like to trust Margery -- even though her face is downright horrifying in the game -- but I have a feeling that is going to bite me in the ass.

• I somewhat trust Margaery and the coal kid but Sera on the other hand... I dunno, she seemed like she was grinning quite a lot when we were going to meet Cersei. I also kinda trust Tyrion, but considering what happens to him in season 4, I can't rely on him at all.

• No one, trying to keep my cards as close to my chest as possible! I'm placing a little faith in Margery but that's about it.

• The kid is so obviously Varys' spy, it's not even funny.

• I trust Tyrion, can't help it. I don't like the coal kid, I think he works for Varys and this is a pretty good reason to stay away from him.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Knowing Telltale they will probably make the coal kid seem really trustworthy and he will then betray us :P

Green613 posted: »

I definitely trust the coal kid for some reason, but Sera seems like she's going to be a problem. (It is Sera isn't it? :P)

• I also think that the only two people you can trust are Tyrion and Margeary, because you have similar interests and enemies. Sera and the coal kid are kinda suspicious for me, because from the original story we should know to only trust a super few people or even better no one.

• Why do they do this to us? :[

OzzyUK posted: »

Knowing Telltale they will probably make the coal kid seem really trustworthy and he will then betray us :P

• edited December 2014

Margaery and Tyrion are trustworthy. I mean they too play the game but at least they are one of the few with a ethical mindset.

Coal boy is a spy but most likely not to screw you over. The Maiden will betray you. Think she's working for Cersei the way she acted.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Well it could be that or we will get attatched to him and he will get killed as we are in the Game of Thrones universe :(

Green613 posted: »

Why do they do this to us? :[

• ;___;

OzzyUK posted: »

Well it could be that or we will get attatched to him and he will get killed as we are in the Game of Thrones universe

Sign in to comment in this discussion.